UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Stand Up

1/19/08 7:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-08 07:48 AM

Going Level 3, check out this video of Matee Jedeepitak, awesome Thai Boxer. Excellent coach too.

http://warriorway.com/includes/media/mateehl.php

1/19/08 4:00 PM
NoWayBestWay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-08
I just started kickboxing here in HI. (Kaleo Kwan is my instructor at O2 Matial arts in Aiea HI for anyone coming this way.) I found out that I'm real good at catching the punches that are comming in.... with my face. That's OK, can't make this thing any uglier. Seriously though I am learing a lot and someday when I make it to Level III I won't get my ass kicked.
1/19/08 8:30 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-08 08:35 PM
Kwan???, didnt he just fight Malaipet, MMA?
1/20/08 12:02 AM
NoWayBestWay

Edited: 20-Jan-08
That's the guy.
1/20/08 1:45 AM
Jeff Yurk
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fort Bragg Combat MMA

Dave,

I had the great honor of training at Warrior Way and taking a couple of his classes before coming into the Army. A truly amazing site to see.

I spent about 6 months in Michigan training at Warrior Way, and excellent academy in Michigan.

Harvey, Angelo, and Don Ricard are all excellent representatives for Caique BJJ.

1/20/08 7:54 AM
Normal MT

Hey Jeff, yeah Matee is amazing, and the size of his legs are insane for a guy his weight. His calves alone are the size of my head.

Noway; Kwan took some heavy damage against Malaipet. I counted the kicks, 30 in the 1st, 32 in the 2nd, and 29 in the 3rd, truely a nightmare with most of those being hard leg shots. He had to have been in some serious pain the next day.

Funny story about Matee, I was Reffing up in Chitown last year and he and Saekson were there, real Funny guys, during a break I go out to check on my truck, because some people just dont like Ref's you know. I run into both of them out in the parking lot and they were up to no good. We visit for awhile and shoot the Shit and they both compliment my Reffing, (Coming from these guys that means allot to me) and then I go back inside to start the next session.

Another break comes along and I step outside and lo and behold there is a Liter bottle of Smirnoff and another of 7up on the hood of my truck. Both empty.

So later on I run into Matee inside and I said, "Hey, you wouldnt happen to know anything about my truck........" and Matee starts giggling and starts to blame it all on Saekson. 

Last fight of the night, Saekson's got a beatiful female figthing for NA title against another beatiful girl from Canada. I was a lucky guy that night. Anyway the "Princess" at one point in round 3 I think takes a kick to the chest and they both step back and have funny looks on their faces, I had to ask her what was up and she tells me, "My breast came out of my bra, could you put it back in?"

I've been in about 350 fights but thats got to one of the most memorable. I turn 10 shades of red trying to figure out how to handle this situation and before I can decide anything Saekson jumps up on the apron and yells to me, "Thats OK I'll put it back in".

I'll never forgive him for that.

3/2/08 8:50 PM
unlvbjj

Edited: 02-Mar-08
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.