UnderGround Forums

Guam UnderGround >> Free MMA/BJJ Seminar in Thailand

1/20/08 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jan-08

I know the UG has had a ton of guys visiting thailand lately. (several members living in Thailand). This seminar is Fri/Sat of this week. (25th-26th of Jan). Please TTT this...we would like a good turnout...the event is free

Tiger Muay Thai will be welcoming BJJ Black Belt and UFC veteran Bobby Southworth to Phuket Thailand for a free MMA/Grappling seminar. Bobby Southworth was featured on the original season of the UFC's Ultimate Fighter. A Strikeforce veteran Bobby headlined the recent MMA fights held at the Playboy Mansion. The seminar will be THIS FIRDAY and SATURDAY in Phuket Thailand, and is free to all those interested in attending. Where: Tiger Muay Thai, Phuket Thailand When: Fri-Sat Jan 25th-26th (Time to be determined)~2hour each day. Cost: Free to anyone wishing to attend. Please RSVP via Email: Magicalray@aol.com www.tigermuaythai.com www.myspace.com/magicalray ***Please forward this info to anyone in your contact lists...Short notice for the seminar~~~>trying to get word out.
2/13/08 6:53 PM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Feb-08 06:58 PM
Mark Hominick
3/1/08 1:26 AM
LionHartt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Mar-08
hey everyone
3/13/08 4:04 PM
otisbwags

Edited: 13-Mar-08
ttttt
4/2/08 5:45 PM
SeanQuinn

Edited: Apr 2 2008 12:00A

Ray my lil brother will be in Phuket this weekend, he is a whitebelt (almost blue) and has NO stand up. He may be interested in checking you guys out. What is your phone number and address i can forward it to him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.