1/25/08 11:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Scott Tuggle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jan-08
1/26/08 12:02 PM
DWNOMERCY
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-08
ttt for BLEVINS!!!!!!!
1/26/08 1:47 PM
liquifaction

TUGGLE, that ceiling cat redo is perfect. I guess shonie is probaly taking the picture
1/26/08 2:14 PM
BuddyRevell
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bowman's commentary was hilarious.
1/26/08 2:35 PM
Scott Tuggle

I can't credit for that.  That's DWNOMERCY's masterpiece!
1/26/08 2:57 PM
DWNOMERCY
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes yes... masterpiece indeed *self high five*
1/26/08 4:57 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does this guy ever get signed to another pro or amateur fight? I know people with zero training at all that could do better than this guy. 13 sec ref stoppage? wow.
1/27/08 7:52 PM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-08
ttt
1/27/08 7:55 PM
SAS

LOL @ "and by right pay i mean a tank of gas and a bucket of chicken."
1/27/08 10:09 PM
etan49

lol
1/27/08 10:22 PM
Floggingmicah
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOP You guys have to get this dude on the thread.
1/27/08 10:24 PM
Scott Tuggle

Lionheart doesn't tolerate bad press.
1/28/08 3:56 PM
Malachy Friedman
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-08
Lion Heart Going Big Body: Dear Scott, I've got a huge opportunity for you. On May 16th we are having a 120 pound fighter from Georgia making his mma debut. This fight will be an exhibition, but you two are going to be the center of TONS of media coverage for this fight. Kyle has been trying to compete in Georgia but could not get cleared by the boxing commission. So we've gave him the opportunity to realize his dream. Now we need someone close to his weight who can handle the media attention (TV, radio, news interviews, etc) that comes with a fight of this magnitude. You were the first person I thought of. His name is Kyle Maynard, and he is a congenital amputee victim. Kyle is the ESPN 2004 ESPY Award Winner (Best Athlete with a Disability) and was included in ESPN The Magazine ESPN 100 ? the single list that ranks the top 100 sports personalities, moments, trends, games and stories that mattered in 2004. He is also the recipient of the 2004 President's Award for the Sports Humanitarian Hall of Fame. He's also been featured CNN, HBO, Spike TV, WAM, Oprah, countless local and regional television shows and print stories, including an article in Vanity Fair. Kyle's story has been an inspiration to countless people across the country and around the world. He has modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch. Currently he works as a speaker for the Washington Speaker's Bureau, specializing in motivational speeches. He is also the author of the memoir No Excuses: The True Story of a Congenital Amputee Who Became a Champion in Wrestling and in Life. As mentioned above, because of Kyle's disability, this fight will be an exhibition bout, which means that it will not go on either of your records, and there will be a few special rules enforced. However, you will be compensated in cash for your participation in the bout. This fight will be huge for your career. It's a very winnable fight that will help gain you more fans and get your name out there. We are wanting to get this spot filled ASAP so get back to me. Legends of Fighting Championships Circle City Combat Club (C-4 MMA) Modern Gladiator Combat Fitness F1 Management
1/28/08 7:13 PM
TMFY
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/28/08 7:37 PM
DWNOMERCY

oh no you didnt TMFY , if lionheart gets a visual on that he's gonna boot you from you esteemed position as one of his myspace top friends
2/2/08 12:45 PM
DWNOMERCY

Edited: 02-Feb-08
2/17/08 10:19 AM
benmma

Edited: 17-Feb-08
ttt
6/8/08 3:37 PM
DWNOMERCY

Lionheart has some strong words for recent opponent David "the doctor" Love following his most recent setback on his path to UFC glory!!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

Man i got to say this all respects to u on breaking my nose with a kick but u suck, u threw a flying punch and missed me and u did good for a super star from bodog .tv , i want a rematch so i can break ur nose. see u again im sure on my tour world wide word of advise throw punches not just sparwling lol nice kick but u cant break my pride, the lion wants more cum get it.
doc

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

I want a re match and live on national tv! hd net tv, comcast , espn,, . do u except? bodog fighter huh nomore mr. nice guy.
name the place and time, rawr doc i want u again, break me nose i show u lol

6/8/08 4:04 PM
TexDeuce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still can't believe there are people like this in the world. I would feel bad for the guy and his mental short-comings if he wasn't such a piece of shit.
6/8/08 4:25 PM
vegard
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mt
6/15/08 2:02 PM
benmma

t
6/15/08 3:30 PM
JayRoc
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems all his fights go the same way
8/8/08 1:09 PM
DWNOMERCY

Edited: 08/08/08 1:09 PM
----------------- Bulletin Message ----------------- From: Pro MMA Fighter Scott♥LionHeart♥Blevins Date: Aug 8, 2008 10:01 AM Well its getting Closer to the 23rd,...at Muncie,IN!!!! as i Take on The Machine Gun!!!!!! Heres a Brief Update as to Wats been going on!

Last Friday i Went and Bought a New Car 2004 Intrepid so i be Rolling in my New Wheels for the 23rd!!!!

And Today i get a New Job making Good Money! more then Sum People!
in Rochester,IN with Topp Industries! Lets See just about everything has gone in Play either in my Personal Life or My Career either way i Stay on Top in Life!

So with All do respects to my Followers and Sponsors,...etc etc

Lets get it on! 23rd,...See ya Soon at the IWFL!!! in Muncie,IN!
8/8/08 2:34 PM
BassAssassin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did I ever miss this GOLDEN THREAD!!! This is great!
8/8/08 2:54 PM
Posty Magee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These are Bowman's actual quotes from the first vid. GOLD!:

"Scott Blevins told me he is, in fact, an expert in JeetKuneDo TaeKwonDo, Maui Thai, not to be confused with Muay Thai, and also Renzen and Rocky Gracie jiu jitsu which he learned at the main Gracie academy in Virginia."
(pause)
"I can't verify the existence of any of those things. He is however, obviously a member of Brazilian Top Team...judging by the shorts."

"Blevins as i said has informed me that Scott [sic] McCorkle has him on the fast track to the UFC. I was not aware of the UFC's 135 division but apparently they're gonna create it for Scott."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!