UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> This guy WTF

8/8/08 11:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DWNOMERCY
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/9/08 12:40 AM
Chris Sasek
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just saw the fight vid BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

usuall I say you should respect anyone that gets in the ring but that's only if that person respects the ring. If you get in the ring with ZERO training that shows you have no respect for the ring and the others that compete there and IMHO you deserve to get hurt. I wish that he got held in the thai clinch and ate many many knees. is there an athletic commission there? How does a guy with no wins get a title fight? How does he not get his license permanently suspended?
8/27/08 1:26 PM
TMFY
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/08 1:28 PM
ttt
8/27/08 1:28 PM
TMFY
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/08 1:29 PM
Just thought I'd keep everyone updated on the Lionheart. Unfortunately he lost this past weekend, but it was only because he was illegally struck in the back of the head. He posted a bulletin today regarding his next bout. Look's like he's found another "Winless" fighter to face off against.

SUBJECT: Sept 13th,LionHeart Defends Title Belt Against??And At??

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Aug 27, 2008 1:21 PM

Jerry Apollos on September 13th in Indnapolis Indiana at the Marion county Fairgrounds, he is 0-7 as an ammy and will make is Pro debut.

8/27/08 1:41 PM
xakx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/27/08 2:19 PM
KenFlo=#1P4P
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@Its a Doggie Dog Word

hahaha

people crack me up

but really, this guy is 0-7

4 of those he was stopped in under a minute

and the other 3 it was under 2 minutes

wow
9/12/08 1:17 AM
benmma

ttt for Blake Bowmans comic relief
9/12/08 3:16 AM
Kimura606
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn.  i did not see him connect offensively in any of those fights.  he was literally a human punching bag.  where are the AC 's when you need them.  or hell this guys family or frens?  who told him this was a good idea???
9/12/08 4:56 PM
DWNOMERCY
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BREAKING NEWS, LIONHEART TO BE ON JERRY SPRINGER!!!!!!!!!!!

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=167146857&MyToken=96cd2fff-d686-44c9-9408-37164d8e60f4'>Pro MMA Fighter Scott♥LionHeart♥Blevins</a>
Date: Sep 12, 2008 9:43 AM

I will away from the Computer as of Tonight! Cause ib in INDY defending the 135lb Title, and After i Get back from the Fight Saturday or Sunday which ever i will be Leaving out for Chicago, to be on the Jerry Springer Show,...If u know my cell Feel free to Call me just not when im on AIR with the Show Phone be Shut off! However i will Have Cell on during my Flight so u can Talk to me while im in Mid Air! lol!!!!!
Im sure this is a Shocker for the MMA World, but this a Complete Documentry of my Career, my Personal Life, and Whats to be Exspected in LionHeart Life,...Like to Personally

Thank Jerrys ,...Producers and Co Producers for Contacting me by Phone!
O Hal! Jerry Springer ...lol 

9/12/08 7:00 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must be a show on the mentally handicapped or something.
9/12/08 7:08 PM
Chris Messiah
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone needs to get a copy of that show!!!
9/12/08 7:13 PM
DWNOMERCY

----------------- Bulletin Message ----------------- From: Pro MMA Fighter Scott♥LionHeart♥Blevins
Date: Sep 12, 2008 12:34 PM
Leaving out Sunday Night to Do the Show with Jerry Springer this is Going to be Yet Wet and Wild,,,...LionHeart First Time to the Big City so this will be a Sucessfull Move for LionHeart!,...See ya on the TV,....
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
9/12/08 7:20 PM
Heddy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

9/12/08 7:33 PM
PhenomPromos
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
9/12/08 7:36 PM
RAV

PRICELESS
9/12/08 7:50 PM
DWNOMERCY

Hello, and Welcome to my myspace page ,.I am Scott LionHeart Blevins Professional MMA Fighter from Indiana!And Former Team Mate of Team Apocolypse out of Arizona,and Former Pro Fighter for Out Cold Sports Managment out of Michigan,... And I like to Share with you here on myspace about my Life and Who I am, and what I do for a Living,..and this is my Story!My Bio of my Life. I am Orginally from Warsaw,IN and I Now live in Mentone,IN and for myself as "LionHeart" I have enjoyed great success in the world of Ultimate Fighting and the Midwests biggest Ultimate Fighting events.

My Motto Is!!Today may not be Possible,but Tomorrow is Possible." LionHeart? is working to continue that philosophy by adding "That as long as we know there is always more to learn tomorrow, anything is possible.

The Legends of Fighting Championships(LFC), Elite Cage Fighting,(ECF).Dragons Den,& The Full Contact Fight Series(FFS),.Iron Cage Clash,.and Iron Warrior Fight League And is a team leader and is known for his training regimen and pushing his fellow team members to train at his pace. If you are a fan of "LionHearts", let him know. Drop a comment or message. Scott gets tons of fan mail and tries to respond to all of it personally so get in touch. Visit this page often as it will be updated with pictures and events that Scott"LionHeart"Blevins will be participating in. Thanks for stopping by!! Thanks Friends & Family,..The Journey Continues! Thanks for all of Your Support!
9/12/08 8:13 PM
YourMomsBox

why did the guy call him a fucking bitch and then pat his back?
9/12/08 8:36 PM
KidJustice
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow
9/12/08 11:09 PM
KidJustice
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is just in it to make money... Pathetic... really fucking pathetic. What is worse is that promoters line him up with guys that have skills. Anyone that fights him after this thread is a punk. If you have skills and you take a fight with this loser you have no budo!

The first few times he fought I can see, but not anymore.
9/15/08 2:23 PM
DWNOMERCY

Last Few Days has Been Ruff! Lost the Dam Title!!!!

From: Pro MMA Fighter Scott♥LionHeart♥Blevins Date: Sep 15, 2008 9:35 AM

Thats Right i lost the Dam Title,....It Was a Set up! from the Get Go!

But as i Look at !!! That Gives me Other Chances to Move on and Go for Other Championship Titles, and More Chances to get better Experiance! with Guys All Over the US!

However Darnell Davis Was able to Defeat me , and After the Fight i Did in Deed Tell him ,...Do not get to Comfortable with My Belt as I will Be back for it!!!!! Thats a Facto!!!!

As to the Show not even a 100 People, there was no Cable of Comcast there to Error the Show, not sure how Promotors Say this and Have Guys Post this stuff and When u get to a Show, it was a Lie at the Get Go!!!
To me as MMA Pro Fighter thats Lame, and False Advertisment!!!! and As a Enterntainment,..that didnt look good at all!,..But Thats show Business i guess, not! So!!!

So with I will Say Davis,.. Ic u Again Soon for my Belt, the Real 135lb Champion is I,..!!!

Next Fight will be Listed Soon! Thanks to my Followers and Fans and Family that was there, to Support me as i Defended the Urban Gladiator 135lb Pro MMA Title,...Saturday Night in Indianapolis,IN!

Thanks to my Sponsors for all the Support i do Recieve around the Globe,..!!!
SLHB
9/15/08 2:39 PM
TMFY

a fucking Set up! from the Get Go!
9/15/08 3:04 PM
The Sultan
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YourMomsBox - why did the guy call him a fucking bitch and then pat his back?

probably was just fired up, but then cooled down after he won.
9/15/08 3:09 PM
Eric Collins
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to know how i can go 0-7 in amateurs and then decide i was prepared to make my pro debut...
9/15/08 3:12 PM
Knux

lol this thread is back
9/15/08 8:32 PM
Slowestshot
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this cannot be serious.

there's just no way.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!