UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Back to class!

1/22/08 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willybone
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jan-08

After a month off, I'm excited about the new semester.
I'm taking Psych 110 and GYM CLASS.
Easiest semester ever.
1/24/08 1:42 PM
Seul
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jan-08
What kind of gym class? Also, if you don't want to be picked last, make sure there's someone weaker than you (and be sure that everyone else knows it. There are a variety of ways to accomplish this). That does sound fun, though.
1/25/08 9:48 AM
Willybone
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jan-08 09:53 AM
I had my first Gym class last night.
It's "Resistance Training". At first I was really amped that we'd be running through Red Dawn scenarios and learning guerrilla warfare, but it turned out to be more about balance balls and yoga mats.
I worked up a ridiculous sweat, though. I'm so out of shape, I need this class.

Plus, big bonus, there are plenty of very hot chicks in the class. Arching their backs and thrusting their ample bosoms at the ceiling, clenching their buttocks tightly doing pushups, flashing their firm 19-year old stomachs and spreading their legs to straddle the ball and wiggle around trying to balance.
It's everything a middle-aged guy could ask for, really.
1/26/08 3:11 PM
AtomicElbow
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-08
"t's "Resistance Training". At first I was really amped that we'd be running through Red Dawn scenarios and learning guerrilla warfare, but it turned out to be more about balance balls and yoga mats." LMAO!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.