UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Quick January 2008 Update...

1/22/08 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jan-08

Here's a quick update:

1. There are some more Notes from classes held at the Harris Academy. Check out the new notes here:

http://www.royharris.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

2. We just sold out of the BJJ Over 40 DVDs. There will be a new DVD series this year, so don't worry about not having a copy.

3. I am in the process of working on several new projects - one of which is to deliver high quality instructional videos to my instructors worldwide. I placed a couple of demo videos on the Apprentice Level Grappling Instructor Forum for you to view. Instructors, check them out when you have a chance.

4. The passwords on the instructor forums have changed. If you have paid your yearly dues and have taken your required private lessons, e-mail me for the password.

5. Professor Joe Moreira will be coming to the Harris Academy to teach a two hour Brazilian Jiu Jitsu workshop, as well as promote me to 4th degree black belt on Saturday, February 9, 2008. I would love to see some of you there for my promotion. The workshop will begin at 11am and last until 1pm. It costs $60. The promotion will happen after the seminar (and after I get my butt kicked). After the promotion, we will take Professor Moreira out for dinner and hang out with him. All of you are welcome to come!

6. The Winter Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Camp is coming soon. The focus of this winter camp (ten hours of training by the way) will be on SIDE MOUNT ESCAPES. I've spent seven years (and more) training my side mount escapes. I know side mount escapes VERY well. If you'd like to learn how to get off of your back AT WILL, then you need to be at this winter camp! I promise you will have gained a skill by attending this one camp.

For more info, please click this URL:

http://www.royharris.com/seminars/index.php?eid=112

Thank you for your time,

Roy Harris
1/25/08 12:28 AM
Cherrypicker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jan-08
Oh man that winter camp sounds so sweet.
1/25/08 4:40 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jan-08
The Winter Camp IS gonna be sweet! Roy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.