UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Would you ever vote for Obama?

1/26/08 9:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SAS
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-08

Dude scares me for many reasons. I wonder if any OGers would?
1/26/08 9:06 PM
grittys457
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a republican and I'd vote for Obama against anybody except Romney.
1/26/08 9:07 PM
SAS
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Why???
1/26/08 9:13 PM
grittys457
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The president is just an image postion for the most part, unless you go crazy go nuts like W did. I think Obama puts up a great image and brings tons of energy. Romney is just too good finacially though and he is an amazing speaker as well.
1/26/08 9:19 PM
grittys457

Well, get Mitt in there then. Who do you want?
1/26/08 9:29 PM
grittys457

What The Hawker said. I voted for Bust twice, stuck up for him, and I got fucked. I don't hate him or think he's the devil like other people do, but I think he's so hellbent on doing what he thinks is right that he wasn't able to see things clearly. The one thing he couldn't get done which he tried was on social security. Now that is going to fuck us up bad for years to come. John McCain vs. Obama? What the hell is the diffence besides the war?
1/26/08 9:31 PM
SAS

I think it was more the cabinet than Bush himself. I worry about McCain's cabinet... but who would be in Obama's? Scary stuff.
1/26/08 9:32 PM
SPARTAN 74
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a republican and I'd vote for Obama against anybody except Romney or Ron Paul.....I know Paul doesn't have a chance to win but he's the only one that speaks of the real issues facing our country.
1/26/08 9:33 PM
TtoMyJ14
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a Republican and if Obama beats Hillary and McCain beats Romney then Ill prolly vote for Obama.
1/26/08 9:40 PM
westernwarrior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOBAMA
1/26/08 9:46 PM
G-Hands
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes
1/26/08 9:56 PM
Felix Holt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out of the current candidates, I'll vote for Obama over anyone except Paul, and Paul won't be getting even close to the nomination.
1/26/08 10:06 PM
poopyhead

I like that Obama knows how to talk and he doesn't give off the fascist vibe of Hillary, but I'm not a liberal. Ron Paul, IMO.
1/26/08 10:07 PM
Entreri

"Please don't call yourself a "Republican." If you would consider voting for Obama, you don't belong in our party. Thanks." Obviously he has a more open mind and not a close little box. Sheep like mentality.
1/26/08 11:07 PM
grittys457

I would vote for the ghost of Hitler before I would vote for Clinton. I don't want you to think that by me liking Obama that I don't still hate hippies and far left, bumper sticker on the subaru, hipster framed glasses ironic tshirt dufus fucktards. I still hate them. Hate is a strong word. I want them to choke on a veggie burger. Obama is saying all the right things, especially his speech tonight. He's says his things about the current administration but he's not out bashing the rest of the party and the other 50% of the country. Some of his policies surely go against what I want but perhaps in this small period in human existense, we just need a positive vibe and a little unity.
1/26/08 11:26 PM
alley
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing wrong with my subaru!!
1/26/08 11:29 PM
grittys457

Edited: 26-Jan-08 11:34 PM
I know thetruth, but I don't like to be shat on for my political beliefs. I know it's all talk but I appreciate Obama not taking jabs at the people who voted for Bush or who are on the right, only the administration itself. I truly believe that he wants to make a positive change and that he's doing this for the right reason. I also believe the same thing for Mitt and Mitt is a financial genius.
1/26/08 11:39 PM
AlabamaSmooth
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obama is a joke like almost all the other candidates.  Have you ever heard him speak about specifics on any important issues like monetary policy or the war? No you have not. He talks in gerneralities either because he truly does not understand the issues or because he is dumbing it down for the masses or a combination of both. No true grit. This is the same with almost all the other candidates as well

80 to 90 percent of the people in this fair county are mental midgets incapable of making up their own minds. Thats why so many americans blindly cling to the notion of republican or democrat with out knowing what the party or its candidates truly stand for.

It seems to me like many republicans are voting for Huckabee because he chirstian, Romney because he looks the most presidential or is morman, and Mcain because he's a veteran or they are familiar with him. Furthermore an extremely high percentage of women and african americans are voting for hillary and obama, respectively. Just sit down and talk to the people voting for the above candidates and you will see exactly what i mean. People are choose candidates for the most superficial and superfluous reasons.
1/27/08 12:15 AM
3HooksIn

Edited: 27-Jan-08
Obama = my first pick. Raul = 2nd.
1/27/08 12:17 AM
TheCorrect

What exactly scares you about Obama? How reasonable and well spoken he is? Maybe it's how he wants our soldiers to stop dying in a conflict that never should have been waged? Or maybe it's that he wants everybody to have affordable healthcare? Is it because he isn't a religious nutjob who wants to turn the country into a theocracy? Maybe it's his ability to bring people of all races or parties together to get things done? C'mon. Tell us exactly what scares you about Obama?
1/27/08 11:29 PM
kylethasnizake
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A vote for obama = a vote for the CFR. the same can be said about Romney, hillary, Mccain, huckabee, edwards, and guliani!the democrats and the republicans are on the same team bro it is a rigged fight! the only non sellouts were/are Ron Paul and Kucinich!
1/27/08 11:43 PM
baxter stockman

rufus, what, in your opinion, makes mccain better than obama, besides the obvious fact that mccain's a republican, a caucasian, and there are more people you personally feel comfortable around voting for mccain than are for obama?
1/27/08 11:50 PM
oldnslow
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-08 11:58 PM
I am exposing my ignorance here: what is the CFR?
1/28/08 12:03 AM
kylethasnizake
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-08
The council on foreign relations is an international think tank located in new york! They view themselves has internationalist and desire a one world global goverment, that they control like they do to us now via the mainstream media, and the political structure. This way they feed us reality that they want us to know, and set policies favorable to thier goals. The Rockefellers founded the CFR with others and are also the individuals behind the central bank that loans the U.S goverment every dollar it prints at interest. They pay for the interest via our income tax that coincidentally does not pay for anything. Consider this quote by David Rockefeller in his book Memoirs on p 405 "Some even believe we (Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, "Memoirs", 2002 " Now David Roccefeller started the CFR, Bilderberg group, and the trilateral commission. Would it be safe to say that any organiztion that he started or at least helped start would be working toward that goal of a one world goverment. Could you imagine if Hitler was dictator of the world! Damn near everyone of the people running for president are a member of one or more of these organizitions, most definatly the "top tier" canidates. That is preciesly why they are the "Top Tier" canidates. It is kind of like American Idol where these private bankers fund the guys they want on both sides and we get to play make believe thinking our vote actually counts, when in reality who ever we pick THEY WIN! Contrast that with the fact that most if not all the others are funded by lobbiest, with the "TOP TIER" being funded by the biggest lobby of them all THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKERS! I really hope things are starting to click now! I will list the SELLOUTS HERE 1) Hillary Clinton(backed by fox news, and is getting more money from military contractors then anyone else, but of course she is going to keep us in iraq, CFR, BILDERBERG) 2) John Edwards(crf, bilderberg) 3) Bill Ridchardson(CFR, Bilderberg) 4) Mitt Romney(CFR) 5) Huckabee(CFR) 6) Mccain(BILDERBERG) 7) Fred Thompson(CFR CONNECTIONS FOR SURE) 8) Barrack Obama(CFR, BILDERBERG)
1/28/08 12:51 AM
bluedragon

Edited: 28-Jan-08
LOL at the ignorance on this thread! Rufus of all people claiming disaster for our country if Obama is elected. Roofie, in case you have been sleeping the last 8 years, "your" party has been running the country. Disaster much?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.