UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Would you ever vote for Obama?

1/29/08 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TUF Noobiest
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-08
Ok, you Obama nuthuggers convinced me to never vote for him. Every candidate has flaws and your refusal to accept that Barry Hussein has flaws is worse than the Ron Paul worshippers. Also, Barry O is trying to get Silky's support by floating out the possibility of attorney general John Edwards. Blahj
1/29/08 1:07 PM
TUF Noobiest

"NO..THAT FUCKER IS GOING TO RAISE TAXES...DONT VOTE FOR HIM " All Dems have promised tax increases and McCain has been known to be against low taxes in the past (while keeping quiet about it now). The Huckster has a record of tax increases as well. BTW, if Obama was walking around in several muslim countries, they'd consider him an apostate and try to saw his head off since his father was muslim.
1/29/08 1:27 PM
bluedragon

Edited: 29-Jan-08 01:32 PM
Yeah Bubble, I have never listed any reasons. Only links. You got me again. Why you feel the need for me to list reasons, etc. for the 87th time on this forum when asked by you is beyond me. Maybe you have alzheimers? I hope not, but it seems to be the case. Tucking and running with your lies is your best option here. Your klansmen won't think any less of you.
1/29/08 2:19 PM
bluedragon

LOL at Bubble voting for Alan Keyes in the primary! Don't feed the troll Hawker.
1/29/08 3:33 PM
bluedragon

"he pulls the race card" Coming from you, who invokes his race and the blackness of his church on every Obama thread. I'm starting to think you may be OMA's Nightmare. "he just doesn't have time to go over it again" I have gone over this countless times with you and others on here. Your brain is so fried you can't remember. Not my fault. "you agree with Obama that taxes need to be raised?" Too vague. There are many tax issues at hand. Good try though. "you agree with him on abortion?" I don't condone abortion. "since I have my doubts that you even know your own positions" When in trouble, cast doubt! Why didn't you list the Iraq occupation as an issue? Or the war on terror? Those are my number one issues BubbleAss. I know its hard for one issue abortion voters like yourself to grasp on to.
1/29/08 4:12 PM
bluedragon

"BD - I didn't invoke race" LOL "medicinal reasons" jealousy will get you nowhere "No one condones abortions dumbass" 100% false You are a dime a dozen around here Bubble. You ask vague and ambiguous questions in hopes of "trapping" someone into an answer that can be used in your favor. You avoid any logical question that is asked directly to you, or form an answer to fit whatever troll angle you are working. I usually don't give trolls like you the satisfaction, but you are a special one. You asked me about "taxes". How fucking dumb are you? You think that there is one tax issue on the table? Should abortion be legal? Too vague of a question. If someone teenage girl is gang-raped, who am I to say that that girl doesn't have a right to abort? I stated above my main issues when looking at the next president. You choose to avoid them and keep pounding on what 'your' issues are and then attempt to bash me for not talking about 'my' reasons for voting for him after completely ignoring them. Don't be upset that I see through your game Bubble. There are plenty of fish here for you to play with.
1/29/08 4:39 PM
bluedragon

The troll knows no boundaries!!!!!!! I voted for Bush in 2004! LOL! Is that the troll-code last resort? Similiar to waving the white flag? Say the most outragous thing possible in an attempt to save face? Keep talking vague and avoid asking or answering any real questions Bubble. It seems to have worked well for you up to this point in life, so I see no need for you to stop now.
1/29/08 5:00 PM
bluedragon

Present! Go away troll. You have been exposed yet again by me. p.s. BubbleAss voted for Bill Clinton in 1996 - how many issues do you think Clinton and you agree on? yeah Bubble you are an issues voters! ROFL.
1/29/08 5:20 PM
bluedragon

"except for the time he let it slip that he DID for for Bush" LOL! Source? Lying and slandering are against forum rules Bubble. I voted for Gore and Kerry you dumbfck. And I voted for Obama when I lived in Chicago just in case your next troll post was going to say I voted for A. Keyes in that race. For someone who seems to follow me around and know so much about me, you seem to have trouble keeping up.
1/29/08 6:24 PM
fokket

Obama wants to ban CCW, so if that's not antigun, i dunno what it is. Although I can bare with firearms license (Which I doubt it stops criminals getting it), I will never agree with registration, it's always been precedent to complete ban
1/30/08 2:17 PM
baxter stockman

Edited: 30-Jan-08
actually, that's anti-concealed carry, not anti-gun.
2/3/08 11:04 PM
foxfirejesse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-08
I know how we can all settle this......ANARCHY, BABY!!!!!!
2/7/08 9:06 AM
Tom Cruise

Edited: 07-Feb-08

I will vote for Obama.

Hopefully twice.

2/7/08 10:30 AM
bowlman23

Edited: 07-Feb-08
I will be voting for Obama for sure.
2/9/12 8:04 AM
jzspanky

ttt
2/11/12 11:28 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People who vote for Obama at this point are doing so because of ego...They were diehard supporters before he got elected and thought like oprha " He is HE ONE ! HE ONE !"...They bought into all those lame propaganda adds singing "OBAMA ! OBAAAAAAAMA! HE WILL SAVE US !!! BLA BLA BLA SAAAAAAAVE US ! OBAAAAAAMA !!!"

NIGGA DIDN'T DO SHIIIIIIIIET....Except get the incredibly bad Obamacare mess passed when nobody even understood it...or wanted it...at all....side w/ commies, bow to Arabs, and go back on his word on a million things.

best believe he'll be busy bussing in the welfare negroes by the boatlaod come voting time....AGAIN because he fooled them into thinking he will pay their rent.

LOL @ voting for Osama Hussien...I mean Obama...and buying his S story about having no idea about what was going on in that racist anti American pseudo church he attended for over a decade...RIIIIIIIGHT....suuuuuure.

2/11/12 11:32 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/12 11:37 PM
LOL @ him dropping the Hussein name-ahahahaha WHA A JOKE

The libs spent 8 years talking shit about Bush and the conservatives...fair enough. they were voted out...Now Obama is in and hasn't done JACK SHIIIIET except smile and talk, talk, talk like some nigga w/ game...and their defense consists of still talking about Bush-lol

Guy makes some snappy speeches just before the election and the commie hippie welfare handout warriors buy into it all over again

"OBAAAAAMA OBAAAAAAAAMA ! HE WILL SAVE US FROM OURSEEEEEEELVES !! FREEE HANDOOOOOUTS ! FREEEE RENT NOW !! OPRAH SAID HE IS THE OOOOOOONE !!!"

LOL
2/11/12 11:33 PM
SKARHEAD

Edited: 02/11/12 11:33 PM
-dp
2/11/12 11:54 PM
jzspanky

That was intellectually stupid Phone Post
3/15/12 5:27 AM
in_different
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is the criticism of obama that he has done too much or not enough?

i think he is doing fine. he wasnt some savior like everyone proclaimed, but he is an intelligent, well spoken man that tries to get the job done and was probably our best option at that point of the last election. and he is our best option for this election. people need to realize no candidate will ever be perfect. especially a presidential candidate

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.