UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Age of Consent laws

1/28/08 3:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-08 07:35 PM

Can someone fill me in on these laws. I'm in Ohio, and according to research the AoC here is 16 and there is no Age Differencial clause in the law. wtf?
1/28/08 7:30 PM
ViewType
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-08 08:45 PM
Confirm: Sort of. AoC in Ohio is 13 for partners up to 17. At 16 they're fair game (unless you're in certain power positions like a teacher, coach, or doctor). Explain: It's okay to bone a 16 yo girl in Ohio. How difficult is that to understand?
1/28/08 7:49 PM
invalid
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-08
It's not exactly difficult to understand, but when the difference between a 20 year old having an awesome gf and becoming a registered sex offender is a few lines of a law, well, one tends to be careful. how difficult is that to understand?
2/11/08 6:44 PM
Haywood Jablowme

Edited: 11-Feb-08

in NY it's 17, it's different in a lot of states.

It can be an affirmative defense if she is under 17 and the actor is not 5 yrs older.

2/11/08 7:31 PM
invalid

Edited: 11-Feb-08
It's pretty moot at this point anyway thanks guys
2/12/08 12:20 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Feb-08
If she can sit on a curb and her feet touch the ground, it is ok.
2/14/08 11:14 AM
StephenL

Edited: 14-Feb-08
if they're not over 21, it'll lead to worse problems. eventually, the girl is gonna want you to buy alcohol and/or rent a hotel room for her and her friends. alcohol, hotel rooms, camera phones, sex and myspace pages will lead to you being brought up on rape charges as this will be the girl's way out of explaining to her parents that she's not a drunken whore that takes pix which end up on youtube. stephen
12/25/08 11:37 PM
GladiatorGannon
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StephenL - if they're not over 21, it'll lead to worse problems. eventually, the girl is gonna want you to buy alcohol and/or rent a hotel room for her and her friends. alcohol, hotel rooms, camera phones, sex and myspace pages will lead to you being brought up on rape charges as this will be the girl's way out of explaining to her parents that she's not a drunken whore that takes pix which end up on youtube.stephen

i see you've met my ex :)
12/29/08 10:02 PM
Dojosensei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KS is 14. Had a student of mine (21 at the time) talking to a chick that was 14 but told him she was 21. After about a year of talking to her online and occasionally on the phone he met her. Didn't do anything with her though. She left shortly after he got there. He called me pissed off ranting and raving about her just up and leaving. I said "dude, she did know you were 300+ lbs right?"

Anyway, he goes to hook up with her again at her house one morning (told him he would fall for it again) and her mom answers the door. Funny thing is, her mom wasn't in a wheelchair like she was supposed to be haha. Says no she isn't home. So he leaves and calls the number she called him from. He said she always blocked the number but for some reason didn't this time. So he calls the number. Her DAD answers the phone and asks him how old he was. He said 21, her dad said "well Corey, how old is my daughter?" he said "well she said she was 21". Her dad said, "well, she's 14 and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call her again" and then asked Corey where he met her. He told him that he met her online. I guess this was nothing new for her.

Anyway, Corey calls me that morning screaming and shit about it and told me the story. That story has now become a story I tell to just about anyone I can that will give Corey shit about it haha. He always tells me about these chicks that he's talking to and how it doesn't work out. I keep telling him it is because they are too old for him haha.
12/29/08 11:07 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously, if you have to ask, she is too young. Why play with fire?
12/29/08 11:18 PM
Dojosensei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No shit.
12/30/08 7:20 AM
invalid

bflex - Seriously, if you have to ask, she is too young. Why play with fire?

no playing. just settling a bet that ohio is "more kentucky" than it cares to admit.
12/30/08 9:45 PM
Dojosensei

hahaha...or it could be more "arkansas"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.