UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> On Killing

2/4/08 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cycklops
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Feb-08

An excellent excellent read. If you get the time, check it out.
2/6/08 12:18 AM
MattM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-08
Lt Grossman also does a one day seminar called "the bullet proof mind." Check it out if he's ever in your area.
2/6/08 9:58 PM
FarveIsMyDaddy
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-08
Great read, you should check out his other book "On Combat"
2/11/08 9:57 PM
domyancic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-08
Buy both books, buy the audio, and go to the seminar. Try to get your agency to host one as well. Read Sharpening the Warriors Edge by Bruce Siddle, and try to get your hands on the old LETN video of Dr. Paul Whitesell. All are priceless for your careers and those you train. If I could only make it mandatory homework for cadets and recruits, as well every street officer to read and digest this material, and agencies to implement it into their training programs, it would save lives...
7/16/08 1:56 AM
Jerry Bohlander
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't read On Killing yet, but On Combat was great. Has really good info in there. Grossman did some great research. I read the book after my shooting and was amazed that alot of the stuff he wrote about was exactly the smae things that I dealt with.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.