UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> WHATS UP DOC?

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Galu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02
Hey Tom, I thought I was in shape until I had an experience that illuminated some more of what I have been learning. Last week I was at a monster truck show with my son and I bumped into this 6'8" guy coming out of the bathroom. He had on a big black cowboy hat and black leather cowboy boots and a NASCAR t-shirt and he was pretty thick. He said sorry and we went about our business. For the rest of the night I kept thinking "God that guy was huge, if he and I got into it, I don't know if I could..." This is a classic example of Tony's stuff about self-limitation and mind-set and directive and how all that has to go hand-in-hand with being in good physical "shape". The "Power of One" isn't (just) about being strong physically, but also mentally and spiritually. So, on the ride home I remembered Tony saying "Do the drill" and I finally visualized myself doing the "Close Quarter Form" sucessfully on this big dude. Then I visualized a confrontation (which I didn't do earlier, I just imagined the physical) and my son being with me and it ending peacefully with words and walking away. What people need to realize is that NOW is the time. If you don't think you can do "IT" right now, then you are already defeated by yourself. This is straight from Tony's Performance Enhancement Psychology. I am in the perfect shape to do whatever is necessary to protect myself and my family and the other things on my 3-P's list. It is about protection and not "winning". Looking forward to my next enlightenment. Thanks Tom. Mike Galu
3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Campbell
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE FEEL THEY ARE IN FIGHTING SHAPE AND WHY??? I DON'T MEAN SPORT!!!! I'M TALKING LOCKED, COCKED AND READY TO ROCK STREET DEFENSE!!! PEACE, TOM P.S. I KNOW THIS IS THE MENTAL EDGE BUT AT SOME POINT YOU MAY HAVE TO THROW SOME LEATHER!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.