UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> UFC updates

11/20/02 2:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Nov-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

I'm taking my 10 year old, Nicky, to Vegas for his birthday to see the UFC, arriving tomorrow. Will try to pop in with any interesting anecdotes from the week where we'll be meeting fighters, discussing HIGH GEAR applications (currently Pat M, Carlos, Cung Le, Mike McDonald) incorporate the gear into their training) will be meeting with James Wong of Fairtex re some company synergy as well as meeting with Frank Shamrock on the same. So it should be an exciting and busy time. And of course, looking forward to some awesome fights! Stay tuned, Tony
11/21/02 10:06 AM
whitney

Edited: 21-Nov-02
Tony have a good time and watch the Illinois boy he is pretty good. I'm sure since your feeling kind towards me I will recieve a nice christmas gift from the fight no specifics(t-shirt). Tell Nick Happy B-day from the Team. Josh
11/22/02 12:55 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 22-Nov-02
:-) Thanks Josh will pass the message on. OK Here's DAY one pretty lame & borring went like this: Got in 10pm Vegas time (1am est) prowled the street with my boy, got a late snack back to hotel. Up at 8 breakfast, then to the pool :-) Cell calls to Frank Shamrock, James Wong, Pat Miletich. at noon went to the UFC press offices, met with Joe Silva, talked a bit to a couple of guys (UFC owner :-) ) then went to meet Pat and watch Lawler, Pulver, Horn, Hughes and PAt train :-) Took Nick to the other traiing room and bumped into Tito in the hall and grabbed an autograph with Nick and a couple of photos. Then up to the weigh-in...Nick got every main fighter to sign the book Silva gave him, and he met and took shotts with Buffer, Mcarthy, Carlos Newton, BJ Penn, Baroni, and a few others. It was very cool. Weigh in was cool too, defintate sparks when Ken & Tito got close, both are ripped ripped ripped. Excellent card, looking forward to the fights big time.... Afterwards bumped into Tito again and we talked about the HIGH GEAR application for MMA and teams...will be discussing it again on Friday. Off to sleep now, trying to beat the jet laggggggggggg TOny
11/22/02 6:15 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 22-Nov-02
Friday... Up real early...met with ROn Donvito & his son for breakfast. Hung out at the pool for a bit then went and met with Crave, took a look at the new UFC game to be released in Feb. looks awesome, met with JOe Rogan, meeting with Dana White then went to Tito's room for a bit, NIck got a pair of Fairtex gloves signed that James Wong gave him for his B- day. The fights start in 90 minutes. T
11/23/02 1:10 AM
AdamLaClair

Edited: 23-Nov-02
ImposeYourWill.com
Okay, now we are all VERY VERY jealous!!! Way to go Nick on getting all the cool stuff, autographs, pics, etc. Happy Birthday, dude!
11/23/02 1:59 AM
Tony Blauer

Holy shit is all I can say. Definately the best UFC to date. These guys are scary...as athletes theyve taken their preparation to another level. Every fight was awesome. Nick got every winners autograph, it was great event. GOing to bed now. PDR Team Ive sent out pics from the trip and will post them on the site next week when I get back. Tony
11/23/02 10:42 AM
AdamLaClair

ImposeYourWill.com
Thanks, Tony!! Nice pics, great fights!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.