UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Aloe Vera Juice

2/12/08 8:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TexasThai
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Feb-08

Posted this on the UG, not sure how well that will do but I always read great advice hear.

is there anyone that drinks aloe vera juice on a daily basis? I have already looked on the internet so I know what they say it does but I was hoping to get personal results or experiences from drinking it.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

TT

2/13/08 1:46 PM
TexasThai
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Feb-08

anything guys? anything at all?

TT

2/13/08 10:50 PM
Jove
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Feb-08
what do they say it does? (if you drink it?) I smear it on my skin (mixed w. Vitamin E oil & glycerine) and it feels nice.
2/14/08 10:29 AM
TexasThai

Edited: 14-Feb-08

they claim it helps ulcers, digestion, detoxing, your eyes, your skin, acid reflux, all sorts of shit....

TT

2/15/08 1:51 AM
pfsjkd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Feb-08
There's some stuff on PubMed that says it reduces gastric acid secretion in rats.
2/15/08 6:01 PM
TOEISM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Feb-08
TexasThai, I bought a gallon of Pure Organic Aloe Vera juice. I was all amped up when I read about how it helped some people. I took the recommended dosage which was on the back (1 cup, twice a day). Unfortunately I didn't notice any difference. No energy from it, bowls was still working like before, skin was the same, no cure from joint pain. Of course everyone's results are different so at $8 a gallon it shouldn't hurt you to give it a try. I think there is a huge difference between aloe juice & aloe Gel. So you might want to research the 2.
2/17/08 10:58 PM
Frogs

Edited: 17-Feb-08
I recently finished a 1 gallon bottle of George's always active aloe that I ordered from amazon. I was only taking about 4-6 oz. daily, though the bottle recommends 8. Hate to sound gross, but my BMs were alot easier. By this I mean atleast daily with 0 straining. I could be in and out of the bathroom in under 2 minutes easy. I ran out and now I defineitly strain more and even have a day here and there with no BM. And I do eat alot of fiber. Outside of that I cant say Ive noticed anything else different, but maybe that takes more time. I did order more.
5/20/08 12:46 PM
shadallion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's good stuff, meaning it tastes good, makes you feel good, and is very good for you.
9/20/08 6:46 PM
kylethasnizake
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.