UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> 08 PDR/SPEAR Training Events

2/14/08 8:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TSA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 21 2008 12:00A

Hi Everyone,Here is an update for 2008 training events.2008 PDR Coach Certification sessions and our annual summer Combatives Camp will be held in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the new home of Blauer Tactical System USA.1. PDR Coach Certification, April 3rd - 6th 2. PDR Coach Certification, October 23rd – 27th3. BTS Summer Camp is scheduled for August 15th – 17th.Contact me for info - Tom@PDRTeam.com New for 08' – Regional Seminars from BTS These one day seminars feature top senior staff from Blauer Tactical Systems and are great for those of you who want additional training or want to experience PDR / SPEAR System for the first time.08' Regional PDR / SPEAR System Seminars April 19th – Dallas, Contact- jack@kravmagadfw.comMay 3rd – New Jersey, Contact- budo-frma@verizon.netMay 10th – Nova Scotia, Contact- info@Ravensberg.caSeptember 6th – Connecticut, Contact- chris537@optonline.net September 13th – North Carolina, Contact- elementalspf@yahoo.comSeptember 20th – New Jersey, Contact- budo-frma@verizon.net Another way to experience PDR and the S.P.E.A.R. System training is to sponsor a seminar with one of our staff instructors at your school, gym or organization. If you are interested in this option please contact me for further details. Tom@PDRTeam.com Take care,Tom ArcuriPDRTeam
3/12/08 6:26 AM
JDDynamic

Edited: 12-Mar-08
Also looking at dates after August 2008 for the Northern Virginia area. Stay tuned for more details. You can also send me an e-mail at jason@blauertactical.com for more information.
3/23/08 10:51 PM
Jonathan Berman

Edited: 23-Mar-08
With regard to the Regional Seminars mentioned above, just back from a one-day Weapons Protection seminar at Tom and Dana Arcuri's in Central New York State, and I can't say enough good things about it. The Arcuris always run insight-yielding, experience-rich events from which both hard-core SPEAR/PDR aficionados and those new to the System grow in skill and confidence, with an exponential increase in options to the combative equations and/or teaching conundrums they may face. Tom and Dana have been hosting short PDR-related seminars several times a year for quite some time now, which is great for those with the proximity and/or schedule to attend, but now that these events are expanding throughout the calendar and the map, the logistical door to incredibly valuable training under the eyes of Senior Coaches has been thrown wide open. Thanks to the Arcuris, and all the local Coaches who are making this possible. Jonathan Berman

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.