UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> Klienbeck vs Smith

2/17/08 2:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ARfightfan
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Feb-08

Seth vs scott smith would be a war.Scott couldnt take seth down and would like to train until he caught a couple himself. A couple of those leg kicks might change smiths mind. Seth would take him down, wear him down and put him into sleep with some GNP. Matt. make it happen
2/17/08 9:51 AM
dtc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be a great fight for Seth. I asked Matt about that when I saw that Smith had signed with EliteXC. I really think that Seth would KO Smith. Come on Matt, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Cooper
2/17/08 10:43 AM
PINKsinglet
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im sure after this show is over now that i should hear soon who is in line for Seth next.
2/17/08 5:53 PM
DLy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hoping for Noke to win so that Seth and Scott would be a shoo-in. Wouldn't this set Seth back more than anything? I didn't really put it all together till Mauro/Stephen started rattling off all the middleweights who had signed with Elite...that freaking division is STACKED. Seth definitely has an allstar list to battle with.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.