UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> Klienbeck vs Smith

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/17/08 2:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ARfightfan
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Feb-08

Seth vs scott smith would be a war.Scott couldnt take seth down and would like to train until he caught a couple himself. A couple of those leg kicks might change smiths mind. Seth would take him down, wear him down and put him into sleep with some GNP. Matt. make it happen
2/17/08 9:51 AM
dtc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be a great fight for Seth. I asked Matt about that when I saw that Smith had signed with EliteXC. I really think that Seth would KO Smith. Come on Matt, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Cooper
2/17/08 10:43 AM
PINKsinglet
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im sure after this show is over now that i should hear soon who is in line for Seth next.
2/17/08 5:53 PM
DLy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hoping for Noke to win so that Seth and Scott would be a shoo-in. Wouldn't this set Seth back more than anything? I didn't really put it all together till Mauro/Stephen started rattling off all the middleweights who had signed with Elite...that freaking division is STACKED. Seth definitely has an allstar list to battle with.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.