UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> Training at the 'Wildman"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/18/08 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Good Captain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Feb-08

What's up Westside? We miss you guys down there. We decided to start training here with Thomas Denny at the "Wildman". I did a couple of days at Cobra Kai with Joe Stevenson, but just because your a great fighter doesn't make you a great instructor. Maybe it was because they didn't give us the "Warm fuzzy feeling" that Matt and Roli give you. Always appreciate what you guys have there because there are not many places like it. I remember the good ole days of grappling with Jason Horak..... Now I'm the little Jason Horak in the cage. They put 6 guys in on me for 1 min rounds. The smallest one looked like Juggy (except with good jits lol). They must feed these dudes lots of corn. All in all good peeps! P.S. Where's Don Johnson when you need him. Damn my spine hurts. Westside 4 life!
2/18/08 4:25 PM
PINKsinglet
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

break them fools man!
2/18/08 4:26 PM
rolijuju
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the kind words. I've always respected wildman, he fought a great fight with St. Pierre before anyone knew GSP. I look forward to having you back for good someday, hopefully with some new tricks to share. P.S. we are also using midsouthmma.tv for a forum too
2/18/08 8:35 PM
badkarma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Feb-08 08:39 PM

thanks roli...

We miss you Adam!

Joe Smart

2/19/08 4:41 PM
spideynhb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Feb-08
yeah, it sucks to be me.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.