UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Calculus, Math

2/20/08 5:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AgentZero
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Feb-08

I’m struggling to grasp differentiation and integration! Anyone know of any online resources that could help break down the methods and which method is used where and why?

Thanks.

2/21/08 1:06 AM
Power Paw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Feb-08
google knows all http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=calculus&btnG=Google+Search&meta= second result looks very promising your question is basically 'how can i get the hang of calculus?' it's a huge question really more specific questions...more specific answers
2/21/08 11:03 PM
Voolf

Edited: 21-Feb-08
I'm afraid I'm not really familiar with online help for calculus. But really, what will help you the most really depends on your own learning style. Try searching for "calculus help" on Google and browse through what seems to make the most sense to you!

However, I would really recommend seeking out some live help. Nothing beats being able to ask a real person a question and getting an immediate answer. If you have a math tutor center available to you, use it! You may wish to hire a private tutor, if such a facility isn't available.

In any case, practice, practice, practice! Just like anything else, math requires a lot of hard work to be successful. Do every problem you can get your hands on, twice if possible. It really is the key!

Good luck!
3/6/08 1:02 AM
rls99

Edited: 06-Mar-08
I found that knowing the proofs of whatever I was studying to be the key. The proofs are generally pretty straightforward, and if you understand them, calc is a breeze.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.