UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Spend the day as a woman?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/23/08 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stronghold
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Feb-08

Okay, maybe this belongs on the OG, but, guys, if you could, would you spend 1 day as a chicky? I am guessing we all would if for no other reason that than is something we'll never experience. Plus, being OGers, we'd probably spend the entire day riding a sybian and sticking everything we could find in our new found hidey-hole. We're sick like that but you can't take some things for granted; not for one day. So, Ladies, would you spend 1 day as a man if you could? And, if so, please don't pretend you wouldn't be in dire need of some jergins and kleenex. You'd be just as curious about the new outdoor plumbing. (Note: if you do get to do this, refractory time is an important concept for men... it's the first thing you'll learn).
2/23/08 4:02 PM
ArmbarCity
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I were a guy for a day, I'd like to smack a bitch in the mouth with my cock. I think the amusement/interest ends there.
2/23/08 5:34 PM
Stronghold
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm... okay then.
2/23/08 5:41 PM
Xtina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i do both all the time. it's no big deal. *shrugs*

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.