UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Anyone taken the LSAT?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/26/08 10:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ryduce
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Feb-08

I probably won't have to worry about it for awhile,but how tough was it?
2/28/08 8:54 PM
anthonym107
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Feb-08
the best advice I can give you is start preparing for it early. it's not a difficult test once you learn what you're doing. the first time I took a practice test i did terrible but my score has gone up substantially just from practicing it a bit. I'm taking it in june. the logic games start out the most difficult but are the easiest to improve on. what year are you, what are your goals etc
2/28/08 10:55 PM
Ryduce
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Feb-08
I'm only a freshman,but I want to get into Cornell's law school,which demands an impressively high LSAT score.
3/6/08 1:30 PM
TUF Noobiest

Edited: 06-Mar-08
The LSAT was tough as a mother. I have never gotten below the 90th percentile on any verbal test and I stunk up the LSAT. The time limit and the length are what get you, not the actual difficulty. Also, taking it while still a student is a great idea, I've been at the 9-5 for a couple of years and it makes my brain too tired to prepare correctly/perform on test day.
3/6/08 1:32 PM
TUF Noobiest

Edited: 06-Mar-08
LOL, logic games were the easiest for me. Reading comprehension, which before I took the LSAT I would have told you was my strongest area, raped me. They put it at the end of the test and I was pooped by then.
3/8/08 9:24 PM
anthonym107

Edited: 08-Mar-08
see for me the logic games are still the most difficult. everyone once in a while i come across one that I can't figure out how to set up tuf if you dont mind me asking how well did you score? reading comp is rough on the lsat because you're so tired and the passages are usually about really arcane shit like microbiology
8/5/08 7:46 PM
KOArtist
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's pretty rough, although I did above average.

Definitely take one of those weekend prep classes!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.