UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> More things I have learned

2/28/08 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ARfightfan
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Feb-08

SURGERY SUCK BALLS After completing 4 hours of surgery on Fri and not being totally sure where i was for a couple days because of pain, More things I have realized. If you stay up all nite bored watching Tv all you see is penis enlargment pills,girls gone wild and every imiginable contraption to lose weight. i didnt think there were so many gemicks out there. Espn shows continous loops of the same sportscenter and after watching it 10 times in a row its still the same stuff. If you finally get to sleep in the hospital, why the hell does a nurse come check your danm temp and BP every hour. Shit when you ask me how I am and Im dead asleep, leave me alone. do what you got to do and it doesnt require every danm light in my room coming on to do this. Morphine will stop u up. Man that shit makes you goofy. i had some of the wildest dreams ever while in the hospital. and to my surgeon, we can wait more than 12 hours to get up and walk around. You just used a chainsaw and tore my back all to hell. Dont tell me its easy to do, just do it. Shit let em rest for a day. i know you get stove up but come on. Back surgery and taking a shit dont go in the same sentence. I hope this shit works cause the pain has been horrible. these danm docs that are worried about getting in trouble prescribing you meds suck. they make the shit for a reason, i didnt sign up for an endurance test. take the pain away, thats your danm job, if i wanted to see how tough I was, i would let seth punch me repeatedly, thats not something I signed up for. Now the pain is tollerable, i hope to be driving in another week and hopefully sleeping like a normal human too. And a 4 and 6 year old are hell on wheels to keep up with after surgery
2/28/08 6:16 PM
King of BlyVegas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If you stay up all nite bored watching Tv all you see is penis enlargment pills" Those things don't work. Ummmmmmmmm...so I'm told.
2/28/08 8:44 PM
rolijuju
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taking a shit after back surgery......... Oh fuck, that sounds painful

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.