UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Defending against Zombie's?!?

3/3/08 10:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FullBlastJKD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Mar-08

Tony, I had a dream the other night...well, actually, more like a NIGHTMARE, if you will, about being attacked by a Zombie. Now, what would you recommend for dealing with Zombies? I guess you could say I had a "Zombie Nightmare" eh? Bryan
3/3/08 2:45 PM
FullBlastJKD

Edited: 03-Mar-08
amazingly, this clip is like a scene right out of that "nightmare" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EawfyR0kJE4
3/12/08 2:26 PM
FullBlastJKD

Edited: 12-Mar-08
Ok, I guess my weak attempt at humor has not gone over too well. Sorry. You see, I am a huge MST3K fan and the other day I was watching...you guessed it "Zombie Nightmare" and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I could have sworn Tony was one of the "young punks" in the movie. It started to seem a lot more clear that the film was made in Canada, so I started thinking "maybe Tony was in this movie". Then at the end of the film, my suspicions were confirmed. Tony Blauer was indeed in "Zombie Nightmare". Tony, if I have uncovered some 'uncomfortable truth' then I apologize. And if this is common knowledge to everyone here but me...I am a real dork. Anyway, for my money, Tony Blauer is the greatest and I didn't intend this thread to be a stab at him in any way other than admiration. And...I am actually "starstruck" that I actually know someone that was spoofed by MST3K!! LOL
4/17/08 7:26 AM
JasonKeaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 17 2008 12:00A
WHEN the Zombie apocolypse finally happens, I can tell you that weapons are the bay to go. Depending on what type of Zombie we end up with( hopefully the slow, rotted kind),will be the factor on Zombie defense.
5/3/08 2:20 PM
Tony Blauer

NO worries...Ive worked in many movies in the past. Thats where the SPEAR came from :-) just kidding.

But seriously, enjoy the spoof...

And guys, there is no defense against the Zombie, I was able to escape that day and fortunately the film was so bad there was no sequel

tony
5/9/08 8:29 AM
FullBlastJKD

All I have to say is...AWESOME!! ;)
7/30/08 6:24 PM
cprevost
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah, sorry Tony you are wrong on that one. I keep one of these at home just in case. :)
http://m3.bestpicever.com/piles/?s=zombiekit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.