UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> freaky in NOLA

3/4/08 7:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Mar-08

so i was in new orleans over the weekend and had a very freaky experience....frat alert. I have three recurring nightmares that i have had since i was about 11 or 12. In all three i die. one i am burned at the stake, the other i am thrown off a dock into the water and drown and the other is the typical being chased until i fall off a cliff. in all three, the same guy chases me, lights the fire and throws me off the dock. It is this little old frail dude with a stringy white pony tail and a missing tooth. I was walking through Harrah's late saturday night when I look over at the blackjack table and I see the dealer and say to my wife, "hey i know that guy"...as soon as i said it i froze when i realized it was the guy. I told my wife and she looked at me kinda weird. Then we both looked back at him, and it was like i was seeing it in slow motion as he looked over the blackjack players and smiled and winked at me...showing his missing tooth!!!!! Needless to say I was seriously freaked out. We got the fuck out of there immediately. It was three days ago and I am still getting goosebumps just writing this...totally weird.
3/4/08 11:14 PM
Beezulbubba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You didn't fucking talk to him? Wow, I would've been right there telling him this. What's the worst he could say? He's had the same dream, except he keeps killing you?
3/4/08 11:50 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You shoulda said something. Sleep tight, dickhead.
3/5/08 4:30 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Mar-08
lol at you fags wanting to make out with the guy. Secondly, I couldn't talk to him anyway since he was dealing and the table was full...
3/25/08 11:17 PM
Timothy Hellfire
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Mar-08
Chances are he was a nice guy since he's a dealer. But perhaps it was a sign of fate that you should NEVER gamble anymore in life because gambling will lead you to death. Not just money gambling, but also gambling in life in general. This is the meaning of those dreams.
3/26/08 7:25 AM
Stranglehold26

Edited: 26-Mar-08
interesting take. thanks.
3/26/08 7:59 PM
Beezulbubba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Mar-08
How the fuck could you not talk to him? You've been dreaming about him, and there he is in the flesh. And he winks at you. TF, dude. Sounds like you wanted to make out and were scared off.
4/2/08 6:26 AM
Stranglehold26

Edited: 02-Apr-08
i didn't talk to him because I was seriously freaked out. Looking back on it of course I wish I would have said something....but at the time I will admit it, I was fuckin scared like a bitch!
10/11/09 3:32 AM
SD CARTEL
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trip
4/22/10 1:20 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missed opportunity.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.