UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Any of you guys get this?

3/18/08 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Mar-08

Dont know him, but its usally a Nigerian e-mail.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:05 AM
Subject: From Iraq

Good day to you,

My name is Sgt. Derek Bittman of The 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines, I am serving in Iraq (Mosul) and I will need your assistance to take care of some financial matters for me and of course you will be adequately compensated.

I have to urgently evacuate money the sum of $20,000,000.00 (Twenty million US dollars) clean legal notes and all in US$100 bills out of here to a safe place, having found a secure way to do so.

5 million US dollars (US$ 5,000,000) will be your share for rendering this assistance.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies were discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,s old palaces during a rescue operation several months ago and it was agreed by the few of us present that the money be shared amongst us, though this was an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we are taking with our lives in this hellhole.

Click on this links to read about event that took place here

The above figure was given to me as my share and for several reasons, concealing this volume of cash here has been a big problem/source of distraction to me. I have now found a temporary solution with the help of a lady who is working with an international organization here, She does not know the real contents of the packages used in concealing the funds and must not know rather believes that the packages belong to an Asian American who died in an air raid and before giving up, he trusted me to hand the packages as it is to his business associate in Europe.
One request I will like that you keep this information to yourself. Should you have any reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage will be too bad for us. I want to have a very peaceful retirement life after my service here and I rely so much on this fortune to provide that for me.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I await your urgent e-mail so we can discuss more.

Semper Fi.
Sgt. Derek Bittman
   "US MARINES"

3/18/08 8:10 PM
JasonKeaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW1 does that look like a scam! tehy do not even try to be tricky
3/18/08 9:59 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass to the max, it looks like it's his real e-mail address too. Or maybe somebody is just f*cking with him.
3/19/08 6:15 AM
Normal MT

Edited: 19-Mar-08
Naw JR, Earthlink. Regular spam, just thought you guys would get a chuckle, I got a good laugh out of it.
3/19/08 6:34 AM
RichW101
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, it is written to well to have been a Marine that wrote it. TO many big words and all.
3/19/08 2:44 PM
JeffMiller

Send it here: http://www.419eater.com/ They deal with these idiots.
3/20/08 1:03 AM
StephenL

Edited: 20-Mar-08
if you recall, early in the war, some soldiers were busted for concealing a bunch of american money they found. stephen
5/5/08 6:14 AM
Normal MT

Got another one.They are getting less obvious though.

----------------------------

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 5:47 PM

Subject: Message From Iraq

Dear Friend,

I will require your assistance to take care of some financial matters for me and you will be adequately compensated for rendering your assistance.

Here is an idea on what I am trying to say:

http://www.iraqfoundation.org/news/2003/dapril/25_treasure.html

http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archive/2003-04/a-2003-04-20-1-1.cfm

You will have to give me some assurances that you will keep my identity and other information's regarding this project to yourself, and will also try to adhere to the terms we will agree on, especially the safety of the part of resources that I will call my share, after you have taken the figures we will agree on as your share, and how to preserve that belonging to me until I complete my service here.

If you should have any reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage will be too bad for us. If this proposal is acceptable by you, I await your urgent e-mail so we can discuss more.

Semper Fi.

Sgt. Andrew Vyacheslav, bittsgte@tkm.att.ne.jp

US MARINES (IRAQ)

1/31/09 3:00 PM
Normal MT

Got a new one.
----------------------------------------
----Original Message-----
From: "Maj. Gen. Raymond Smith" raymondsmith@armygenerals.com
Sent: Jan 31, 2009 1:44 PM
Subject: My second Email To You

CAMP BUCCA
BAGHDAD, IRAQ
EMAIL: raymondsmith93@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now. My name is Raymond Smith a Maj. Gen. of The U.S. Army, deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003. I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S ARMY which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other.Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I share with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards,I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more.I will be more elaborate and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile,could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions.

Standing by for your response.

Warm regards,
Maj. Gen. Raymond Smith
--------------------------------------------------------

2/2/09 1:31 PM
JeffMiller

LOL -- pretty soon, you'll get one from the Chief of Staff
2/2/09 5:35 PM
Normal MT

My connections do travel that high.
3/7/09 6:04 PM
Normal MT

FBI now:
--- Original Message -----

From: "FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION" fbipaymentdep@fbi.org
Reply email: profisazailani4@yahoo.cn  profisazailani4@yahoo.cn 
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 9:29 PM
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
601 4th Street NW Washington D.C. 20535

Subject: Re: Intercepted Transfer

Dear Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice in our Headquarters building (F.B.I) that your impending funds from Africa, which was intercepted, has not been released to you ,We noticed that you made several attempt to transfer your funds but to no avail. Our investigation continued to the Federal Bureau Of Investigation.The FBI monetary team gave an unsatisfactory report to your transaction, hence the Banks in African is presently under investigation for conspiracy with your representative with intension to divert your funds.

You are advised to desist from contacting anyone including your agent or representative in these regard,Federal Bureau Of Investigation has taken full responsibility to transfer your fund to your account.

You are advised to stop any further communication with any person or group of persons. and contact MR.ISA ZAILANI with details below.

AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC
PLOT 46 ASSOCIATION AVE.
LAGOS ISLAND
LAGOS - NIGERIA.
www.afribank.com
email. profisazailani4@yahoo.cn

DIRECT LINE +2347029744874
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Country: (Present Location)
5. Nationality:
6. Telephone:
7. Fax number: (if any)
8. Banking Particulars

For you own good, your fund has been deposited in Nigeria for your immediate payment.

The former payment officers that have been handling your payment before have been instructed to hands off from you payment due to the petitions and series of complaints we have been receiving from all parts of the world against African and European countries with the manner they are delaying their beneficiaries funds.

Some petitions we received made it known to us that some beneficiaries have lost all they have achieved in the life time due to the way Africans especially are asking them to pay one charge or the other in regards of their payments.

Please contact MR.ISA ZAILANI immediately for the collection of your International Transfer Payment CODE to enable you confirms your payment in your account without further delay.

He is the only authorized officer in the Federal Bureau Of Investigation in Lagos Nigeria to handle and transfer your payment, any other further communication you have outside his office is at your own risk, and you are advised to stop making any further payment to any one without MR ISA ZAILANI notice because he is the only authorized Federal Bureau Of Investigation in Lagos Nigeria via AU and EU reserve account under united nations payment gazette.

Get back to us immediately you confirm your payment in your account to enable us close your payment file with us.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robert Muller

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.