UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> PLEASE HELP!!!!!

3/19/08 11:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
americanassissin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Mar-08

Hi, I am an AGR National Guard recruiter in western WI. I am currently 7-0 in professional cage fighting. I have a scheduled sanctioned fight on March 29. My state is shutting me down from fighting. They will not even allow me to take leave to fight. They are telling me that it is too much of a safety risk. I could bore you with more of there excuses. Can anyone help in this matter. Matt Larsen do you have anything that I could use as to allow me to fight.
3/20/08 1:05 AM
StephenL

Edited: 20-Mar-08
if you told them that you try to recruit your opponents during the fight, would they let you? stephen
3/20/08 1:56 AM
thatdmgud

anybody know how many potential recruits were at the tournament in october? quite a few, a lot of people are joining just because of the sport. it's a lot easier to train and fight as a soldier than as a civilian. it's free publicity for the army, just make sure you plug it in a good way.... oh, and don't loose!
3/20/08 9:34 AM
RichW101

Edited: 20-Mar-08 09:41 AM
All I can say is good luck getting them to change their mind. Once the Maffia makes their decision, good or bad, they are hard headed and don't want to change their minds.
3/20/08 2:23 PM
rafie

American Send me a email to rafie.gonzalez@us.army.mil we just did a MMA event to recruit on ST loius Sponsor by their recruiting battalion there. send me a email to see how i can help rafie
3/20/08 3:44 PM
Jeff Yurk
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fort Bragg Combat MMA

There is no official doctrine that tells a COC they must let you fight. Similar to my answer on the "Command Support" thread, it comes down to the soldier and how he sells it to the COC. Sure, there are Commands that are going to say "no", no matter what, but most of the time, where there is a will, there is a way.

When guys from the US Army Combatives School are held back from fighting in events, it gives a good indication that across the Army soldiers are going to run into some issues. You have to be able to communicate the reasons they should let you fight.

3/20/08 4:17 PM
BigDaddyPerkins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wear a mask, and fight as one of those cool masked guys, just never let them take your mask off.
3/21/08 10:15 AM
FullBlastJKD

Edited: 21-Mar-08
Perk, this isn't one of those strange adult films you like to star in, this is real fighting, ok? He needs a cool name like "General Mayhem" so that no one will realize it's him! sheesh

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.