UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Rush Just Buried Obama

3/21/08 3:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Mar-08

"Sounds like you are afraid to say yes or no. I am not an obama fan, btw."

McCain didn;t spend the last 20 years sitting in the guys church with his family.  No comparison but nice try. 

3/21/08 4:34 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you said hi to a  Nazi you are as much of a Nazi as the guy that was attending nazi revival meetings for the past 20 years?  Please.  You have zero credibility after trying to make your argument with that 2nd grade logic.

3/21/08 5:52 PM
Le Shat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO @ Keoni...only his side is nonpartisan, only his sides ideas are open...what an absolute hypocritical idiot.
3/22/08 2:51 AM
Keoni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Mar-08
LMAO @ Keoni...only his side is nonpartisan, only his sides ideas are open...what an absolute hypocritical idiot." I dont know why your laughing or what you think is funny, or what you think is somehow "hypocritical" that I find it counterproductive that our country is designed around two parties who go to war with each other. My ideas are open. They are not democrat, republican or otherwise. But many try to tell me they should be. Many try to tell me that I am somehow un American if I dont choose so that I can bicker with my fellow countrymen. Your supposed to love your country dipshits. Your suppossed to love the land you live in and the people you live with. Cant there be argument and discussion without lables and slanders? Because you love America, does that mean you have to love your politicians? Nope, I dont with few exceptions they are all the same wolf in sheeps clothing. Both appealing to different groups of people that cling to each other like cattle in a flock afraid to stray from their conventional ideals. Its really pathetic. Cant someone running for office by just a contender and not defined by the labels attached to them or that they attach to themselves? I get "laughed at" because I think Partisan politics are pointless? Well then laugh all you want, but lets not forget the freedoms and ideals that this country was founded on. If you would rather suppress their speech, I would suggest China as a nice alternative, or you could just wait, in the direction we are headed it wont take long for America to have a more "controlled resistance" Now I am sure someone will come along and throw up some terrible ill though response, similar to yours, but thats whats nice about being here. I can say whatever the fuck I want.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.