UnderGround Forums

Ohio MMA Underground >> H2H/NAAFS JUNE 20th 2008 in MI

3/20/08 2:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Mar-08

The NAAFS will be joining H2H Combat Challenge to bring MICHIGAN a Sanctioning body for the Amateur fighters in michigan. With the NAAFS all Amateur fighters will get ranked, and see there record on FullContactFighter.com,Sherdog.com,and the NAAFS wesite. What does this mean for michigan fighters? Well If you fight on my card your record will be reconized by all the sactioning bodys that saction Amateur fights. Like Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Vegas,California, ect. If you fight for anyone else in Michigan, YES, you get to fight legally...but your RESULT DO NOT COUNT ON YOUR RECORD. In closing I brought the NAAFS to michigan for the fighters and the fans. Our show will have exciting fights that are paired up with fighters that train and come to bring it and leave it in the ring. WAKE UP OHIO FIGHTERS THIS IS YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a Amatuer fighter, AND YOU THINK YOU CAN HANG WITH THE MICHIGAN CREW THEN, you want to fight fill out the fighter application at H2HCC.COM and my match makers will call you! Our frist show will be H2H Combat Challenge "Challenger Series" Friday, June, 20th 2008 at the Historic Eagle Theater Located at 15 S. Saginaw Rd, Pontiac, MI 48340 Tickets on sale at TicketWeb and at the box office Doors open at 7:00pm and fights start at 8:30 Mike Gourieux H2H Combat Challenge LLC I would like to thank all the people that made this possible, you know who you are!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.