UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Amazing Cleanse!!!

3/23/08 11:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orinoco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Mar-08

WOW, I have started using this cleansing tea over the past few weeks. I found it at www.holyteaclub.com/atg I wasn't sure at first but it's not too expensive so I tried it. It has been amazing for me. Screw colonic's, I am drinking this tea and it works. It also Alkalizes your body as well and helps with IBS and other stuff as well.
3/24/08 10:10 AM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Mar-08
Please keep us posted on how things come out... thanks.
3/25/08 12:52 AM
crescentwrench
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Mar-08
lol, good ol' safe herbal detoxing.  Of course you'll never hear just what toxins it cleans out, exactly how material is able to stick for years to a lining that sloughs off in days or weeks,

From the site:
It is rumored that when the beloved singer/actor Elvis Presley died, the autopsy revealed that his bloated body had about 50 pounds of impacted fecal matter in his digestive tract! The same situation is said to have occurred with the famous Hollywood actor, John Wayne, who had even more pounds of toxic fecal matter in his digestive tract when he died.

The average healthy person who is not constipated will carry about 5 pounds of fecal matter in their intestines and colon at any one time. Many carry 6 to 12 pounds, but don't show the symptom of bloating because the colon will first drop down internally before it starts to expand outwardly when even more toxic waste accumulates.

El

Oh

El

Hoooorseshiiiiiiit.  Even a pound of impacted crap will put you in the hospital.  I'm guessing at around 2lbs it's going to start coming out your mouth.  If you want loose greasy stools that's your business.  But don't think you're doing your body any good.  And keep colonics where they belong, in the bedroom. 

I'm stunned whenever anyone admits to believing this.  I think it's their magnetic insoles affecting their brains. 
3/25/08 9:38 AM
dennisv
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if it's not Dr Natura, it probably wont work.
3/25/08 10:13 AM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you intestines were clogged with that^... wouldn't you die?
3/25/08 10:33 AM
orinoco

Look, all I know is that, I tried it and I like it. I am seeing some wierd shit (literally) come out of me. I am pleased with the product. Also, there are a few others that I know that are taking it and they like it as well. I am sure that the company is doing there information advertising, but which company wont. I know that each body is different. I am sure that there disgusting fat bodys out there, that if they take it, they would have better results than me. It has helped me and those that I know, and I haven't heard any complaints.
4/1/08 3:22 PM
Matt Freedman
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Apr-08
When you go for a colonoscopy you have to drink this nasty drink that COMPLETELY clears you out to the point where you're shitting clear water. How is this any better?
4/2/08 1:31 AM
Buddhadev
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Apr-08
I'll point out what I always point out when people talk about feeling healthy after doing cleanses... CRAPPING IS PLEASURABLE! That's why you get a sense of well being after doing it.
4/2/08 12:11 PM
crescentwrench
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 2 2008 12:00A
Buddhadev - I'll point out what I always point out when people talk about feeling healthy after doing cleanses... CRAPPING IS PLEASURABLE! That's why you get a sense of well being after doing it.

Except for the times when you're laying in a pool of your own slobber on the bathroom floor because you swear the dump you just forced out had corners. 

4/3/08 9:26 AM
orinoco

Edited: Apr 3 2008 12:00A
First of all just check out the site and read about it. again its www.holyteaclub.com/atg. It is an all natural blend of herbs that has been used successfuly for over 20 years, so if there was a problem I'm sure that something would have been said by now. It tastes like tea. It is a good taste, I dont put any sugars or anything else in it, I brew it just the way it is and it is very tasty. There are special natural enzymes from the holy thistle and other herbs in it that cleanses your digestive system, and blood, and gets rid of the toxins and parasites in your body. Thats why you cant microwave it, because it will destroy the enzymes that make it work. There are no chemicals or cleansing agents that have been developed in the tea, I am a big label reader and if there was something unnatural in it I wouldnt take it. It is all natural. I have been taking it for 2 months and there have been no side effects. I like it very much, I do feel a difference, and my "shit" really looks different. I have shared it with a few friends and they all have like it as well. I honestly have not witnesses any complaints with it. There is alot of technical information about it on the website under the product section. They go into great depth about what it is and how it works. So go check it out. Thank you for the questions.
4/3/08 10:07 AM
shibbytastic
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The more times i read natural in a products description the less i trust it. All natural = marketing bs. Just because a chemical is generated within and organism doesn't necessarily mean it's good for you, for example poison ivy, destroying angel mushrooms and many more.

There are a lot of enzymatic polymerizing agents, just because they are made in an organism instead of a lab doesn't mean that they act any differently.
4/3/08 7:40 PM
crescentwrench

I'm also interested in the names of those "toxins" he read the product claimed to clean in his meticulous big reading of those labels.  And by what mechanism. 

If there's no chemicals in the tea then what are the enzymes made out of?  Imagination?  Helpful hint:  everything is made of chemicals.  Well, maybe buzzwords aren't.

It doesn't clean your digestive system, it doesn't clean your blood.  There are no toxins or parasites that this tea is fixing.  If tea is making you dump harder I suggest downing a nice cup of 7-11 coffee at around 4am after it's been sitting since dinner.  You'll crap over the house and it will be so full of toxins it glows. 

4/3/08 11:03 PM
Kevin Curtis

lol @ cw :)
4/4/08 10:12 PM
orinoco

Edited: Apr 4 2008 12:00A
Nice post crescent!!! First off there are toxins, parasites in many of our bodies, as well as impacted fecal matter. A lot of it is largely based on our diets and what we eat, ie processed foods, that is fact not opinion. When I said chemicals in my last post I meant man made, synthetic products. There are none of those in there. It is all natural herbs which has been formulated by doctors. The tea does not make you "dump harder," it is losing up all the impacted fecal matter in your intestines and it is removing it. It is more than just a colon cleanse, it is very supportive of all your organs and it does cleanse your blood, as well as you losing weight, which is more of a side result. It is not hype. I understand you have a cynical premise of what I shared, but this tea has been around for many years and it is helped out Many people. If you want the history behind the importance of cleansing and the harmful stuff thats in our bodies read anything by Richard Anderson and Bernard Johnson. This tea has made a difference for me. I can literally feel it working in my intestines shortly after I drink it with meals. It is not discomforting nor painful in any way. My sister stopped drinking it for a bit because she was going to the bathroom too much, and she works a lot of hours in a week. It is not explosive when you go to the bathroom, it is loose and easy when it comes out. Every person's body is different and it may work very fast for you or it may take a week like it did for me. I plan to use this tea for many years. It will keep my body clean. Like I said the website has great information and I understand the idea of they are marketing it. Buy you can do basic research on the internet on cleansing if you are that skeptical. If this stuff did not work I would have stopped taking it and would have never created this thread.
4/5/08 2:46 PM
crescentwrench

Edited: Apr 5 2008 12:00A

Thank you for proving my point.  You just repeated the "toxins and parasites" mantra and added impacted fecal matter.  You still can't tell me which toxins the tea removes.  You didn't mention anything that was in the blood, or how this tea gets into your bloodstream in any intact form to scrub out the "toxins".  Does the tea come with a spoon and some surgical tubing so you can tie off and inject directly in?  That's the only way I can see it doing anything to your blood.  And of course you mean manmade chemicals.  I know that.  It's the same ignorance that these people rely on to push their product.  Even though there's no way found to distinguish a two of the same chemicals to see if they were made naturally or synthetically.  Why?  Because it doesn't matter where you get the molecules, they don't remember where they came from. 

And no, it is not fact, you don't have impacted fecal matter.  If you have a couple of ounces impacted you're going to be doubled over in pain.  At half a pound you'll be screaming for an ambulance.  Are you worried about anything getting stuck to the inside of your cheek?  Of course not.  Guess what, your entire intestinal lining is made of similar stuff.  It sloughs off about every two weeks so even if something would stick to it, after a little bit it would break off down the chute.  You could eat a tube of super glue and it wouldn't stick to your colon. 

If the tea is doing anything it's simply speeding up the flow from your upper intestines to your bowel.  Like the guck you get out during a colonic, it's simply stuff that you would have pooped out in a few hours anyway if you had only waited. 

If you want to know about how all of this is complete horse shit and does none of the things claimed by the products just read anything by any doctor in the field of gastroenterology ever written. 

4/11/08 9:32 AM
orinoco

Edited: Apr 11 2008 12:00A
Well since you want specifics go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces and scroll down to fecal contamination. There is list of intestinal parasites and more info about those "specific" bastards, including everyones favorite ecoli, and we all know how to get that one. I beleive in science 101 you learn that when the body digests food and liquid it takes vitamins and minerals out of the stuff we eat and drink, i.e. Tea, and it uses it in our body and cell, transported by the blood. So no injections are needed. I have read alot of material written by credible doctors, who have advocated for natural healing. I know that there is alot of back and forth debating on it. I do not know why your desire to play the devils advocate is so strong. I am just sharing a product that works for me and the ones that I have shared it with.
4/11/08 12:15 PM
crescentwrench

Edited: Apr 11 2008 12:00A
orinoco - I do not know why your desire to play the devils advocate is so strong. I am just sharing a product that works for me and the ones that I have shared it with.

Because there is a need to refute claims by these people whose products do none of the things they say they do for conditions that do not exist.  There are no specifics at all in this product.  They can't tell you how stuff sticks, what "toxins" it gets rid of or how it even works.  You're sharing a product that works great for you, fine.  Get your testimonial on TV and you'll have almost as much credibility as Enzyte.  Did science 101 tell you how the body knows that it's getting a vitamin from tea and not an apple?  Where did you take science 101?  Maybe science 102 should be on the schedule to tell you that our favorite e coli stays with us from about day 2 of life on and is pretty much harmless, along with the other 20 trillion or so microorganisms that benignly hang out on our bodies. 

4/13/08 2:49 PM
orinoco

Edited: Apr 13 2008 12:00A
Lets play keep it simple stupid (KISS). I use it, it works. Thousands of people use it, it works for them. It has been used for 20+ years. I'm sure if it didn't work the company and the tea would not be around. I have had people call me and thank me for simply sharing it with them. They feel better and have more energy, and other benefits. Thats it! You don't have to be a scientist and know the molecular compounds and how they assimilate into your body, and how your body uses them. Try it if you want. If you like it, great, enjoy it. If you don't, no biggie, its not the end of the world. I did not hear about this on tv. There are no commercials for it. A friend of mine who has been in natural medicine for years and is extremely credible shared it with me. Guess what, I liked it. It worked for me. I am just sharing it with others. You seem such an advocate against it, yet you have never tried it to see if it works or not.
4/15/08 2:14 PM
crescentwrench

Edited: Apr 15 2008 12:00A

Wait, you went from "Try it because it's science 101" to "You don't need to show it works scientifically"?  Which one is it?  Or is it a scientifically sound product until someone asks to explain it scientifically, at which point it becomes a testimonial product like you just did?  You're not selling this very well.  You have your personal testimonial, great.  That is just about the weakest support you can put forth in any situation.  It works great for anyone who has no inkling of actual evidence like controlled studies, "molecular compounds" or the placebo effect.  If someone has that knowledge then all you've done is try to sell some magic beans.  Team up with Luke Cummo and you can make tea with your own piss, he's tried it and enjoys it.  A natural medicine practicioner who I'm sure was credible (for that field, which means nothing) told him to drink all he can straight from the tap. 

You may as well give up.  You're not going to win by attrition.  You can keep coming back and spout off about how it worked for you and "just try for yourself" but I'll just keep letting everyone know that your personal experience is meaningless and how you can't explain what "toxins" and "parasites" even are, much less how this tea helps. 

4/15/08 2:26 PM
orinoco

I can certainly explain what toxins and parasites are, thats not a problem, I just don't feel like writing a dissertation on the subject. That is why I provided a nice website you can go to, to see some of the awful crap thats in your body, since you asked so nicely. Go ahead and blast me for using the internet to find what you were looking for I don't care. It called using available resources or leverage. Word to mouth is certainly not the weakest support. On the contrary it is one of the best. And I have made many people happy because of sharing my experience taking it. By the way, I am not trying to win anything. I am using this forum to share with others what has been beneficial for me. It is perplexing to me why you have such a visceral interest in carrying this on. If you like what you see, cool, if not, I don't care and neither should you. Oh, wait, you are here because you have a personal vendetta to warn innocent, and gullible people who don't know how to make up their mind and will buy something aimlessly because someone said so. Right??
4/15/08 8:15 PM
Kevin Curtis

Anybody try the Kinoki Foot Pads? :)
4/16/08 1:50 PM
crescentwrench

Edited: Apr 16 2008 12:00A

I can certainly explain what toxins and parasites are, thats not a problem,

I'm sure you can, because actual science has quite a lot of information on those.  But in context of specifically which ones are affected by your tea, or any "natural" medicine for that matter you can't.  Websites are perfectly fine, but they also only use those terms as buzzwords, they don't show how it actually works. 

Word to mouth is certainly not the weakest support. On the contrary it is one of the best.

Um, no.  It is one of the least helpful.  That's why controlled studies of actual medicine are double-blind against an ineffective control, to eliminate the results of word of mouth.  That way when both groups report how awesome the stuff worked you know what is actually happening.  In fact, I can't think of anything in actual science or real medicine that has as its best evidence, "These guys told me it works this way".  With non-fake things you have to prove with evidence, not testimony.

It is perplexing to me why you have such a visceral interest in carrying this on. If you like what you see, cool, if not, I don't care and neither should you. Oh, wait, you are here because you have a personal vendetta to warn innocent, and gullible people who don't know how to make up their mind and will buy something aimlessly because someone said so. Right??

My visceral interest?  Dude, your only posts are for Amazing Cleanse!!!  You signed on to this board to advertise it.  Ah, so now we have to take every product at its face value and see for ourselves?  We can't ask for proof before spending the dough?  Is your closet full of electrical abdominal workout belts and Airborne?  I'm persistent because bullshit is bullshit.  And it shows as soon as questions like mine come up.  Few people give a crap enough to ask them but when they are asked it's funny to see the rationalizing.

4/18/08 8:00 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 18 2008 12:00A

May I be the first to say...

4/19/08 9:57 AM
orinoco

Edited: Apr 19 2008 12:00A
It's really not bullshit. It works, I cant break it down anymore barney style for you than that. Yes, I am reiterating myself but it's quite that simple. I was very skeptic at first, however, it was referred to me by a friend who is very credible with holistic and natural healing (word to mouth). I tried it and it worked. Again I say, if it didn't I would stop taking it, and I am honest enough to refute the statements that I have already posted, and I would say that you were correct in our debate here. But I am pleased with the way I feel, the energy I get, the weight loss, (which is a fringe benefit, the main purpose is a body cleanse), and I have gotten thank you's from everyone I have shared it with. If it didn't work, I would have recieved none of those, as well as no change in my body. A product does not have to be double blinded placeboed under intense scrutiny for it to work. It is nice to have that, just not necessary.
4/19/08 1:26 PM
crescentwrench

Edited: Apr 19 2008 12:00A

You're right, a product doesn't need a scientific controlled study to work.  But that's the best way we have to prove that it works.  And that's why these products never have those, because when they're forced to prove that their product is doing what they claim, well, they fail.  Pretty much without exception. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.