UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> destroy a ghost?

3/24/08 2:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
uhfelons
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Mar-08

My niece is living in a haunted bedroom.  My brother (her dad) has often spoken of "weird" shit happening in his house.  we live in separate states, so i haven't had too much experience of it all firsthand, but my brother is one of the most cynical men in the world.  I take what he says pretty seriously.

They bought the house from an old woman who's husband just died of some long term illness.  She wasn't living in the house at the time of purchase.  Since then, (that was 10 years ago), they've had many odd occurances usually around 1:30 am.  Many of these "occurances" involve water.

years back, He'd been laying tile in the living room, and had stopped for the night to watch late nite tv with his wife.  When he got up to go to bed, he stepped in a puddle of water on one of the tiles near the room his daughter currently lives in.  He'd cleaned the floor meticulously before stopping, the puddle of water was pretty inexplicable.

His wife was folding laundry  in the room before their daughter was born another time, had layed some shirts out on the bed to fold them.  Shed gotten interrupted by a phone call, when she came back into the room, one of the shirts was soaking wet in a circle over the abdomen area.

The clock in the room never stays accurate.  The lights often flick on and off (however, they live in FL, which has a lot of lightning, so they pass it off to that).

I've slept in the room.  It's always ice freaking cold in there, and its in the middle of florida.  even in hot hot weather, that room is downright cold at night.

Now that my niece is around (shes 5), she has a real hard time sleeping in her room.  She often has to sleep on the floor of their room because "a man watches her sleep".  she has made comments to my brother about illness and confinement.  she says the man talks about these things before she starts screaming for her parents.  She often wakes up and the cieling fan is on in the middle of the night.

My brother is really skeptical.  he wants her to sorta ignore it and just learn to sleep without letting the imagination get the best of her, but i'm 22 and this room gives me the creeps.  I'm going to go down there for vacation in may.

Stupid as this sounds, i'm sorta pissed that this fucker is reaching beyond his mortal scope to give my niece reccurring nightmares and make her parents question their perceptions of reality.  I fully believe in the paranormal, but i dont expect everyone else to and they really shouldn't have to.

I want to have a reckoning with this remnant psyche of a dead man, either drive him out or destroy him.  Part of me feels bad because of what i know about his life, but truth be told he has no place among the living.

Feel free to call me a nutcase, I am what I am.  but seriously, does ANYONE know anything about throwing down with the fallen?  I spoke to a friend of mine who i think has some mild clairvoyance and she said "honey thats not a world you want to mess with", but i have to do something.  Please help if you have any common knowledge or experience.

Yes.  Tin foil hats for everyone.

Thanks brothers.

3/24/08 2:59 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the lesser key of Solomon,tell that malevoent spirit to go "F" itself.

3/24/08 7:12 PM
uhfelons
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

currently reading it, thank you.  Will keep you updated.

3/24/08 8:04 PM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where in FL? I have friends that can help to cleanse the house of the Ghost!
3/24/08 9:51 PM
Chris Messiah
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

honey thats not a world you want to mess with
3/25/08 7:09 AM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Mar-08
You really do not want to try and destroy it. Most likely it is lost and need help finding the way. The people I know will help it to move on.
3/25/08 3:29 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Mar-08

Porkchop74...

look forward to discussing this with you.

robdog

3/28/08 5:46 AM
mini monst
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Mar-08 06:30 AM
Are there any other unused bedrooms in the house? Can they move your niece to a different bedroom? This would be the simplest solution. 'My brother is really skeptical. he wants her to sorta ignore it and just learn to sleep without letting the imagination get the best of her' Will your brother sleep in there? If he won't then he can't expect his daughter to.
3/28/08 6:22 AM
mini monst
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/08 12:59 AM
Anything happen with this?
12/30/08 2:24 PM
ShadoKhan
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, where's the follow up!?

uhfelons are you still alive?
12/31/08 2:59 PM
Robert Wynne

ttt-for follow up
1/5/09 3:45 PM
Robert Wynne

i mailed him, no response

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.