UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Can someone please prove me wrong?

3/27/08 7:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Mar-08

Ok...So I'm not some conspiracy nut or anything...But for the last couple of months I have been doing some heavy research into world affairs. My initial intent was to quickly find a way to debunk the conspiracy theorists once and for all for something to do. But, I wasn't able to. I need help here, I really need someone to tell me in a logical and intelligent way why I am wrong. I don't want to believe this crap, this shit is gloomy and scares me. But the evidence is completely overwhelming. Here is one theory that I have pieced together from various sources. This is just a tiny little piece of the puzzle, but lets start here. If you are able to, please explain how this is not accurate. --------------- The reason for the coming depression. - Forced Implementation of the North American Union. - Depopulation - Enslavement of Mexico (For cheap labor). - Enslavement of Canada (For natural resources). Treaties have been signed by America/Mexico & Canada in secret to join into one super state, use one set of laws, use one currency and have one leader. 2010 is when they plan on telling the people, by then it will be to late to stop it. Same type of situation that they did to bring in the Euro. Right now they are purposely destroying the U.S economy using the media which is 100% under their control to sell you a story, while using the war to transfer funds from public coffers into the hands of private companies owned by the President's family and other Families of the elite Masons doing this whole con job, the numbers are already over 4 trillion dollars of tax payer money drained from the government. This is also helping prop up the Euro as international trade companies shift from the declining American Dollar to the Euro to protect profit, which further weakens the dollar and makes people think that the Euro is working as it is artificially strengthened. The upcoming presidential election does not have a candidate that is not under control of the Masons. Whoever you vote for will continue this process. Chances are the vote doesn't really matter anyways, and is just a show to keep the public in order. A replacement president has more than likely already been decided behind closed doors. This coming depression is going to be the worst depression in human history. It is by design. If you own a company, stocks or property you will lose it. Personal wealth will be stripped from all citizens. If you are poor/working class now, you will more than likely die of starvation, as all public welfare & free health care systems are to be shut down starting in 2011. There will be no one to help you...By design. The population of Canada/Mexico is to be decimated by up to 70%. The American population is to be reduced by 50%. The war in Iraq is not to get the oil to lower oil prices. It is to get control of the oil and cap it. So that nobody else gets it, and to keep the price rising to help strangle the economy to the breaking point. During the depression. - The Banks and other financial institutions that are not under the control of Masons, will not be bailed out by government subsidies, and will fail or be absorbed by banks that are under control of the Masons. - The Banks and other financial institutions that are under control of Masons, will be heavily funded and will use this funding to buy corporations and land from bankruptcy situations for pennies on the dollar. Therefore consolidating all wealth to the Mason elite before bringing the economy out of the depression on the new "Amero" currency of the new "North American Union" where only the elite have survived the depression. And total control is in the hands of the Mason Elite. - Millions of Americans will die in this process. - Millions of Canadians will die in this process. - Millions of Mexicans will die in this process. So how is this wrong?
3/27/08 10:07 PM
EvilMaster

Edited: 27-Mar-08
You guys suck! If this juicy conspiracy theory was on the UG I would have a 20 page flame war by now. The PoliticalGround should be renamed to the BoringGround. :(
3/29/08 12:32 AM
EvilMaster

Edited: 29-Mar-08 01:46 AM
Nothing!? Not a peep?? wtf? How bout this...We all know how the completely corrupt "Federal Reserve" was put in place by the Illuminati back in 1913 to take control of America's wealth. It's been called "the biggest theft" in American history. It was used to create the artificial stock market crash and following "great depression" of 1929 to take control of all wealth by stealing it from the American people. But yet it remains as strong as ever. Well now the Illuminati member George Bush is giving it MORE POWER!!...This time, power to control the economy like it has never had before. They will basically be able to shut America down like flipping a switch. This coming depression is by design, they are working as fast as they can to destroy the American economy. And NOBODY is saying anything about it!!...WAKE UP PEOPLE! wtf is wrong with you?
3/29/08 12:37 AM
EvilMaster

Edited: 29-Mar-08
WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration will propose Monday that Congress give the Federal Reserve broad new authority to oversee financial market stability, in effect allowing it to send SWAT teams into any corner of the industry or any institution that might pose a risk to the overall system. The proposal is part of a sweeping blueprint to overhaul the nation's hodgepodge of financial regulatory agencies, which many experts say failed to recognize rampant excesses in mortgage lending until after they ignited what has become the worst financial calamity in decades. According to a summary provided by the administration, the plan would consolidate what is now an alphabet soup of banking and securities regulators into a powerful trio of overseers responsible for everything from banks and brokerage firms to hedge funds and private equity firms. While the plan could expose Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds to greater scrutiny, it carefully avoids a call for tighter regulation. The plan would not rein in practices that have been implicated in the housing and mortgage meltdown, such as packaging risky subprime mortgages into securities carrying the highest ratings. The plan would give the Fed some authority over Wall Street firms, but only when an investment bank's practices posed a threat to the entire financial system. And the plan does not recommend tighter rules over the vast and largely unregulated markets for risk-sharing and hedging, such as credit-default swaps, which are supposed to insure lenders against loss but became a speculative instrument themselves and gave many institutions a false sense of security. Some of the reforms could actually reduce the power of the Securities and Exchange Commission, which is charged with maintaining orderly stock and bond markets and protecting investors. The proposal would merge the SEC with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, which regulates exchange-traded futures for oil, grains, currencies and the like. (Continue Reading)
3/30/08 3:52 AM
ViewType

Edited: 30-Mar-08
So you really expected someone to come on here and refute your unsupported imaginations? May as well ask someone to disprove fairies. Or god.
3/30/08 7:53 AM
EvilMaster

Edited: 30-Mar-08
^ That is SO not the answer I wanted!...I was hoping for a nice argument about Conspiracy theories so I could pwn everyone for fun...But nobody took the bait. :( This thread = dismal failure.
4/3/08 11:52 AM
liquifaction
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 3 2008 12:00A

sorry EM, I was in a management meeting and this thread is 4 days old.

Ok, Your points suck blabbity blibbaty, blabity.   "Right now they are purposely destroying the U.S economy using the media which is 100% under their control to sell you a story, while using the war to transfer funds from public coffers into the hands of private companies owned by the President's family and other Families of the elite Masons doing this whole con job, the numbers are already over 4 trillion dollars of tax payer money drained from the government."

What companies?

"This coming depression is going to be the worst depression in human history. It is by design. If you own a company, stocks or property you will lose it. Personal wealth will be stripped from all citizens. If you are poor/working class now, you will more than likely die of starvation, as all public welfare & free health care systems are to be shut down starting in 2011. There will be no one to help you...By design. The population of Canada/Mexico is to be decimated by up to 70%. The American population is to be reduced by 50%. The war in Iraq is not to get the oil to lower oil prices. It is to get control of the oil and cap it. So that nobody else gets it, and to keep the price rising to help strangle the economy to the breaking point."

Dude you sound worse than Redneck!!  You can't be serious? can you?  The sky is falling the sky is falling!  What happen if Obama wins?  Does his family & family business (or lack of) become the new default illuminati pawn?

PLEASE STOP TEH MADNESS!

4/11/08 12:51 AM
Bobak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 11 2008 12:00A
looks like someone has fell asleep watching zeitgeist a few times. nobody is saying anything because it's mostly true. learn to live w/ it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.