UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Girls do you really like butt love

11/9/09 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wrestlerguy04
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if her clitoris is too sensitive to play with when we're having vaginal sex? Should I still go with the clit play?
11/12/09 4:41 AM
oxandbunny
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^

when ur giving her butt love play with her pussy entirely....fingers in, clit play...gentle, slow & hot unless she gives you the go to go hard....also nibble her shoulder, kiss her neck & say hot things in her ear...maybe throw in a nice little hair pull.

Ur welcome
11/12/09 11:57 PM
wrestlerguy04
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hot stuff?? Like she's beautiful?? Or that I'm so turned on?? That I like f*ing her in the arse?? Help me out here ladies..
11/17/09 6:47 AM
oxandbunny

It depends....its a 'know ur audience' type of deal. Is she timid, does she mind if you say "i like f-ing you"??
You never know wat will work....most chicks won't tell you wat they want - but you'll know it's right when the juice is running down her legs....sometimes you gotta go balls to the wall & bring the nasty out of them....

don't whisper bullshit or think about it too much. Stuff like "you feel so good" "this is so sexy/hawt" "you turn me on" . I like :" i love F-ing you"
11/20/09 11:14 AM
MoreSunnyD

i wasnt a fan first of "butt love" then i used to date a guy that was awesome giving it to me that i became a fan now :) lol
11/20/09 5:01 PM
sczott52
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was he your cellmate?
11/23/09 5:42 PM
Shawty52

I'm not sure since I've never gotten the "butt love"...it's only been lovingly admired. lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.