UnderGround Forums

Texas Underground >> McCall Mixed Martial Arts - Humble Texas

4/2/08 3:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billygamble
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 2 2008 12:00A

McCall Mixed Martial Arts is dedicated to teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Thai Boxing, Tae Kwon Do techniques to individual students and families in Humble and the surrounding areas. We offer affordable martial arts classes and private, small group or family lessons.

Darren McCall - Judo & Brazilian Jiu- Jitsu Black Belt:

I began my grappling training in 1994 when I began Judo. I received my black belt 5yrs later, in 1999. After accomplishing that, I wanted to get more involved in submission wrestling and I began training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and I really enjoy it. I received my black belt from Carlos Machado in 2007. Now, I want to share my knowledge and enjoy watching others learn.

Phone:(832) 375-9608
Email: darren@mccallmixedmartialarts.com
4/21/08 5:03 PM
billygamble
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 21 2008 12:00A
Grand Opening is April 26th from 10AM - 12 Noon.
4/23/08 8:44 AM
Pig Bun
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 23 2008 12:00A
Does Alvis still have his school in Humble??

If so, why in the world would a BJJ BB open a school right around the corner from anothe BJJ BB?? Especially when there are NONE in the Southeast (Clear Lake, Webster, Kemah) area??
6/25/08 10:28 PM
Pig Bun
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just heard about Drac's school. I talked them recently on the phone, hope to get by there soon. We are short handed at work, and I've been working 60+ hour weeks - no time/energy to do much else!!

Still seems, to me, that Darren did not do a good job of studying his demographics - that is unless Alvis is no longer teaching (I haven't seen him on here in awhile now). I would not think Humble is big enough for TWO BBs!
8/19/08 3:54 PM
Stronghold
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A seminar! I'll be there!
1/9/09 11:36 AM
DaddysGirl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOMMY MORRISON WILL FIGHT AGAIN JANUARY 31, 2009 IN LARAMIE WYOMING FIGHT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON PPV FROM GOFIGHTLIVE.TV "MMA IS A JOKE, I'M GOING TO KEEP DOING IT CAUSE THERE AIN'T ONE OF THOSE GUYS CAN TAKE MY PUNCH, I WILL DISTROY THEM ALL. ESPECIALLY THAT KIMBO SLICE GUY." TOMMY MORRISON

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.