UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Paraestra Hachioji

4/10/08 10:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Undagi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 10 2008 12:00A

I'm thinking about going to train at Hachioji Paraestra. Does anybody know if I have to pay the initial fee even thought I can only train for four months. I seen on their website that they have a visitor fee, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever trained their and what is this visitor's fee. Also what is the difference between Paraestra Hachioji and Machida!??!?!
4/12/08 10:28 AM
xxxxxxxx

Edited: Apr 12 2008 12:00A
Can't remember if there's a fee to join but whatever, it's definitely worth it.

Paraestra is bigger with way more students and fighters. Machida is more just a few Paraestra Guys who meet up a couple of times a week and maybe don't have time to travel to one of the main branches.

Once you're a member with Paraestra you can train at any of their gyms. In my opinion they are the best to train at for BJJ/Grappling and have a lot of high profile and up-and-coming MMA Fighters.

I trained there for 2 and a half years and in that time got to train with the best blackbelts in Japan as well as top fighters like Shinya Aoki, Satoru Kitaoka, Masakatsu Ueda as well as around 9-10 other current or former Shooto champions.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
4/13/08 10:14 PM
Undagi

Edited: Apr 13 2008 12:00A
How long ago did you train with Paraestra? and what is their nomal training hours is it night time?
4/18/08 7:32 AM
xxxxxxxx

Edited: Apr 18 2008 12:00A
Up until around 2 years ago. Yeah, mostly night time training.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.