UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> real mma fighter needed

4/29/08 12:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diaz 3:16
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 29 2008 12:00A
ttt
4/29/08 2:01 PM
BJJMuay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My YouTube comment:
"That guy Novell called out an MMA fighter to challenge him at his "gym" in NYC and Nick Thompson accepted and he disappeared from all the boards he was posting on."

Response:

First of all I never called out anyone or this Nick "The Goat" Thompson person. So get your damn facts right. Maoshan from what I hear had a problem with this guy,or the other way around, truly don't matter to me , Because I can give a fly fuck.

Bottom anyone have a problem with me they know where to find me. I don't have time for the high school internet games, I am all about getting that paper$$$$ So why would I even waste my time with you fools like you on so fourm. Truly pointless. Easy to see most of you fools don't have any kind of real, or have anything going for yourself, so it just be damn pointless to even respond to you fools nonsense..

Again my name is Novell G. Bell, Not Maoshan who is Ben Bey Hill , so get your fucking facts right , next time you make claims that I challenge a person . I don't even be on the net much these day , got to much shit going on in my life with film and movie stuff to be doing any kind of high school 8 year kid challenge bullshit.

Bollom line you people truly need to grow the fuck up and do something with your free time then this high school bullshit.

Novell Bell

Bottom line get a damn real life, and for starts you may want to start with getting a JOB.
4/29/08 2:15 PM
Ausgepicht

The bollom line is I give a fly fuck!!! WOO HOO!!!

4/29/08 2:26 PM
Crazy Zimmerman
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*opens up a fresh bag of popcorn*

4/29/08 2:33 PM
Diaz 3:16
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Film and Movie stuff...

lol
4/29/08 2:51 PM
Thankful1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Film and Movie stuff..."

He means updating his movie queue on netflix.com
4/29/08 9:53 PM
JayRoc
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have missed this thread as "I don't even be on the net much these day"
4/30/08 3:05 AM
Mulisha01
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 30 2008 12:00A
one of the other green namers just goto his *dojo* and fight him no rules no money
4/30/08 4:00 AM
shogunisdafuture
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah for real the american top team dude said he would do that and he is in that area.
4/30/08 7:31 AM
jeffstrickland
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like I said before, if this is legit, I WILL FIGHT HIM!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!! I am a LHW, but I will take a HW fight!!! jeffstrickland73@hotmail.com

5/3/08 2:26 AM
FabioVargas
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any news Nick?
5/3/08 8:37 AM
kidpresentable

nope
5/3/08 2:32 PM
shogunisdafuture
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This punk won't fight.
5/5/08 10:37 PM
shogunisdafuture

More from Maoshan

Disappeared?????I haven't gone anywhere, It's obvious that none of you are a part of Nick's camp or you'd know better. As for posting, Why should I waste my time with a bunch of faceless clowns? As I said before, Ya'll know who I am, yet all of ya'll hide behind the PC. Men deal with Men face to face, Not this internet ***. Why should I hide? No one came to see me or my brother. Life continues as it has. And why should I come with an alias? I've been Maoshan for 8yrs and have never posted under any other name. I'm not scared of any of you, so why go through all that? Does the fact that your boy Nick Thompson hasn't posted make him scared? No!And as for being proven a fruad, Who beat me????? Ya'll talkin about man up, yet your too afraid to actually step to me, because I teach in a park?????" Runing BS about getting jumped, stabbed or shot. I don't have to prove a thing to none of ya'll. Again, I said what I said and stand firm. Ya'll chellenged me, stop talking all this nonsense and bring the noise then we'll know what's what. I'm a grown man and don't have time to be wasting with nobodies.

Let's get something clear. I'm a martial artist and I don't need a ring. but ya'll the fighters and need a ring. LOL Now if you want to make a name for yourself, stop talking and step up. forget the excuses. and stop sending these BS pm's. As much time as ya'll spend up here posting you could have taken that time to come see me and it don't cost 40K.The more I think about it,ya'll are too funny to take seriously.
5/13/08 12:56 AM
FabioVargas
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did this tread die?
5/13/08 1:47 AM
SBG

Please tell me this fight will happen. Maoshan says in his replies he wants to fight but I haven't heard any formal acceptance of a challenge. Anything to report? I'm thinking Maoshan is wanting all of this to just go away. I hope we all don't let it get away because a lot was said and it needs to answer with proof.
5/13/08 3:44 AM
shogunisdafuture

supposedly maoshan and nick have been in contact but i don't know whats up. maoshan wants no part in my opinion.
5/13/08 7:24 AM
kidpresentable

Edited: 05/13/08 7:24 AM
Maoshan had someone contact me and said the guy said Maoshan didn't have the money to wager but that they would try to get a promoter to pay me to fight him. I told them I doubt that would happen but best of luck. No word since. I am not holding my breath, lol.
5/13/08 1:04 PM
OnMyKneesForGSP

ttt
5/13/08 2:02 PM
shogunisdafuture

God that guy is such a punk.
5/13/08 2:58 PM
SBG

Sadly shogunisdafuture I think you're right in your assessment that Maoshan wants no part. The guy is so full of crap. I asked him in an e-mail if he was still planning on fighting and he said he accepted the challenge and the promoters are just trying to get it organized. I suppose that when the promoters cant figure it out he will have a good excuse. Damn promoters, they won't let Maoshan give Nick the touch of death.
5/13/08 4:27 PM
Floriansfelcher

How can he not have the money? He teaches in a park..

5/13/08 4:44 PM
shogunisdafuture

Fuck the money I wish someone would just go to him and get him to sign some paper's and then just wreck him.
5/13/08 9:08 PM
SBG

Somehow I get the feeling Maoshan would not be so down if a real fighter showed up at his doorstep. It would be funny though if someone went down there with a camera and recorded the confrontation. It doesn't have to be Nick Thompson, I'm sure there are some eager guys out there that could use the publicity. I'm not talking about fighting the guy there. Just bring something on paper with a winner take all stipulation (could be whatever the paypal donation is up to) and do it Kimbo style in a boat yard or something. The fight can go up on youtube for all to see. I'd recommend laying out the challenge right in front of his students. A master can't back down in front of his pupils.

If Maoshan wins he will win some respect for his discipline and if the other guy wins we will all get to see this loud mouth eat his words. Works for me, how about you guys?
5/13/08 9:17 PM
shogunisdafuture

sounds good to me. mike haugen I believe is his name from ATT said he would fight him for free.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.