UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> How can you vote for Hillary?

4/15/08 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dratherbe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 15 2008 12:00A

Please explain it to me. Seriously.

The woman is power-hungry - nothing more. Her desire for power and sense of entitlement to power is like an evil cocoon that is slowly solidifying around her. It is so tangible and thick that when she cackles, it echoes.

She's a blatant liar - and don't hide behind the excuse that 'all politicians lie'. This woman isn't even telling half-truths. She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary - lie. She landed under sniper fire - lie. She was speaking late at night and was delirious - lie. It's pathological.

Why wouldn't you choose Obama. I think both of their policies are bad for America but at least Obama comes across as a decent person. Hillary just comes across as a bitter, resentful, power-hungry, machiavellian shrew.

How can you vote for her? Please explain.
4/15/08 1:54 AM
sol manila

'cause she's hot
4/15/08 2:32 AM
EvilMaster

Do people honestly believe that the election is legitimate?

Hillary is just there to sell the election. So is Obama. They are just going through the motions to make the whole thing look realistic. Ron Paul is not with the program, so you won't see him much. He is a legitimate candidate.

But the winner will be McCain. He is 71 years old, and with the "program". Bought and paid for long ago. So his job will be to finish crushing the economy to pave the way for the Amero and to get control of farm land/corporations/personal real estate etc for the federal reserve banking cartel to buy up at pennies on the dollar in bankruptcy situations created by the coming depression.

His job will also be to dispose of Iran, further the cause in Africa, Wrap up Iraq & Afghanistan. And slap China in the face as often as possible to try and get them to make the first move.

And since he is 71...By the time the crimes against humanity/war crimes etc etc catch up with him, he will be dead.

Wake up America. Population culling is on the table for you. The worst is yet to come.

Jesse Ventura is calling for a revolution. He thinks the people should stand up to overthrow this corrupt government.

He is RIGHT!
4/15/08 2:33 AM
theCaliforniaFan

Alternatives are worse huh...
4/15/08 2:34 AM
BEEF & CHEESE

I believe in individual freedom and limited gubment. My choices suck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.