UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Learning from video...

11/26/02 8:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Nov-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

While video is not the perfect medium to learn from, if the information has substance and the fighter has discipline, progress is a given....this in today. ------------ With the help of your tapes, I was able to do well in the recent Toughman Contest that I competed in. I was the smallest heavyweight and the second oldest. Despite this minor disadvantage, I won my first fight by TKO. The second I lost on a controversial decision. Although I was very nervous before each fight, I felt quite composed during and in- between rounds. After the boxing was over, I felt fantastic even though I minor injuries to my face. I look forward to utilizing the tapes as I prepare for four Toughman Contest in 2003. Thanks for your help and for being a fantastic instructor. Ken Hiltz Powell, Ohio ----- I replied: Hey Ken, thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! comments like yours give people perspective, 'you' still needed to get in the ring and do it, but everyone needs a coach whether its Angelo Dundee or a self-coach (your inner voice urging you on!) congrats again. Tony

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.