UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> The Obama flag pin issue

4/19/08 5:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StrikeAnywhere
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 19 2008 12:00A
ghimblaut - "Scrimps - If Obama doesn't win because he didn't wear a pin, then America is a joke"

If Obama wins for any reason America is a joke

Newsflash...we're already a joke.  GWB got elected twice

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

oh and i can't think of a more lame issue in a campaign then flag pins

4/19/08 5:15 PM
attjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's McSame at the debtes. Hey what do you know? No flag pin.

Here's this little asshole. No flag pin.

I think it's neat that Obama is held to a higher stadard than the others.

4/19/08 5:24 PM
hubris
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Detroit...what a shit hole
4/19/08 5:58 PM
Up With Evil
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"oh and i can't think of a more lame issue in a campaign then flag pins"

How about, "Which candidate seems more like a guy you'd want to have a beer with?"

4/19/08 6:00 PM
StrikeAnywhere
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....that one was pretty dumb too although in this election it'd obiously be Clinton due to the granny sex potential

4/19/08 6:01 PM
hubris
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't want to have a beer with an elitist though
4/19/08 6:04 PM
MmaStudentNfan

LMAO...i've hurt some feelings...awwwww...sowwwy...maybe next time i wont use such BIG words(LOL)...like IDIOT...for i dont wanna make the scum/cry baby UGe'rs(and u know whom u are) mad...because they'll get me,i mean just look at what they've replied with(lame a** come backs-lol)...and after being called out like that,i'm surely doomed for life. LMAO...IDIOTS...now...DO URSELVES A FAVOR...go back to the drawing board...think up something better to bash me with,then maybe u'll get a few laughs out of me...otherwise..GO FUNK UR SELVES(LMFAO).

COME ON NOW...i mean HONESTLY,if u want to insult something...try not to be a fan of it first off...for most of u scums whom talk about "BET" seem to know of it pretty darn well...and how is that,well,to know it u have to watch it/research it...yet of course u scums(and u knooooooow whom u are)will claim over the net how much u hate the channel,and dont watch it...yet every week,ur reporting(crying,and whinning) on the "IRON RING". ALSO...unless ur a retard,and dont know how to change the channel...then u must be tunning in...right...NOOOOOOOOOOO....OF COURSE NOT...for what really happens is the black BET bully jumps out of the T.V.,and makes u watch BET at gun point...along with all the other GHETTO STUFF on "BET"(LMAO)...RIGHT? How pathetic to have to love/enjoy something undercover,yet refuse to admit it to others...i bet it tears u apart. I also BET HALF OF U LOVE/ENJOY RAP/R&B MUSIC AS WELL...and hate to admit it because u dont want to give the satifaction of anyone knowing(LMFAO)...U IDIOTS are to funny...LOL.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut...by all means,do continue with ur old ghetto verbal ASSUALT antics...as if THE FACT doesnt stand that whites are the majority whom watch bet...and buy rap,and r&b music...yeah,sorry to say,but yep. WAIT...I MEAN: NO I DID'NT GO THERE...GIRL FRIEND(LMAO)...YEP...so before u attempt to make fun of "BET"...and throw ur little antics out there,u might wanna realize ur making fun of half the teenage whites in america also...IDIOT...but of course that(whites buying majority of the rap/r&b...and their half the viewers,if not more whom watch "BET" for the rap/r&b videos) cant be true...cause whites dont listen to rap/r&b...or watch "BET"...RIGHT? WELL,if u believe that...then MMA ISNT MAINSTREAM...it's just watched by the local KARATE STUDENTS down the street at ur nearest dojo...and we all know thats a lie.

LMAO...well,i'm off now...so cry/whine away...little one's.

TA-TA.
4/19/08 6:07 PM
GracieDisc
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shut the fuck up, MMAStudentNFAG

4/19/08 6:09 PM
MmaStudentNfan

6 MONTHS AGO...HUH? 6 MONTHS AGO i wasnt even in the states DUMB a**...i was in IRAQ...nor did i have my laptop...so sorry sadden u...but um...no. But i'm glad to hear theres others whom feel as i do. ***SMILES***
4/19/08 6:16 PM
gnpsince1990
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only issues more important than wearing a flag pin are:

1. Do you cut brush with a chainsaw

2. Do "imperfections of speech" make you sound like a "regular guy"

3. Do you pretend to be religious and talk about faith based inititatives to rally the southern idiots.
4/19/08 6:19 PM
MmaStudentNfan

OMG(lol)...i've offended yet another cry baby...i tell ya...i'm on my way to UG stardom...BABY. I'M GOING TO BE ON TOP OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD MA...TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so BAD...for i continue to kiss the girls...and make them cry. Awwwwwwww...so sowwwwy...girly men...did the BIG BAD guy(ME-LOL) huwt(hurt)ur widdle(little) fiwwings(fillings)with something he(ME)posted...and if so...have a coke,and a smile...deal with it,post/WHINE back...or STHU...OR BETTER YET...KEEEEEEEEEP IT MOVING.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME...the shi*s(the one i'm about to take)for u.

LATER...
4/19/08 6:51 PM
attjack

Looks like the spaz left.
4/19/08 9:00 PM
hubris

it was a good schtick
4/22/08 10:32 PM
Chappie
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 22 2008 12:00A
"Obama's a half-witted recovering coke addict" True, Obama only attended Harvard Law School, scored in the 170s on his LSAT and was the first ever black editor of the Harvard Law Review. I am sure that your IQ is substantially higher.
4/23/08 11:21 AM
attjack

Edited: Apr 23 2008 12:00A
All of us here have higher IQs and better educations, but that's beside the point.
4/25/08 2:11 PM
ruger007
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 25 2008 12:00A
Actually, he's only 1/2 black...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.