UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> test th nature 1

4/25/08 5:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jaseprobst
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 25 2008 12:00A

Ok. First off, the paragraph breaks/HTML is hosed, so somebody should get on that (call tech support). My apologies. I'm done trying to fix it.
So after an intial two-week drought, the dating has picked up. Went off the hook in the last few days, with bunch of good possibilities materializing. I want the Glengarry leads, and can't sell this weak Rio Rancho bullshit.  Here's the scoops. Give me some OG input.

1: This one is completely bizarre. Haven't seen her in person but been texting back and forth for a month. She's half-Persian, recently divorced from a Russian. I thought I went too far when I greeted her via text with "A Salaam Alaikum (sp?)" and she was all excited I might be a Muslim. Pffft.  I just read stuff.

Anyways she says she's super broke and can I call her weekends when she gets free minutes. Sounds like she's in a bad spot but the window of op is HUGE, Recent divorcees are the best. They just want someone to pay attention to them, the same way their dad and ex didn't. A grim but highly applicable fac

She sends me weird texts and emails when I'm about to stop trying.  It's either a really lonely lady, or a very advanced computer program designed to induce me to keep paying membership. Stuff like this:

To: 
Date received: April 24, 2008
Subject: RE: Hey u

Hi Jason

Where are you? Can you call me on Saturday plze?? I get free minutes on my cell weekends only. What you been doing?

Tahira

I'm gonna call her Saturday. I thought she was pissed about the Muslim thing and was worried she took it wrong, but if we meet, I'm putting a fatwah on her and will be thinking of Angry I the WHOLE time. In fact I was thinking of bringing him as a wingman just to make it fun.

This pic worries me. I wonder if she has a big nose. I find them a major turnoff. I like this pic, though. I can just see Jordan Lynch diving in with a massive socket wrench in his hand

4/25/08 5:00 AM
jaseprobst
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2: This one is single and kinda cute. She sent me an icebreaker and asked what's up. Like many of you, I have a weakness for blue-collar, no-frills women that just appreciate a normal guy that doesn't have (major) felonies. She also looks hot in glasses...a major plus for me.

3:This one is actually a viable, real-time lead. Meeting her Saturday for a date. She is 44, getting her PhD in applied mathematics...and was raised in South Central LA. We talk on the phone and laugh a lot. She is pretty cool. What I dig about her is I can pretty much say anything and she comes back with an equally random reply. You can't beat that with a stick. If she's a good smoocher, I think I'm down for the follow-up. At the end of the day, a woman from a working-class background is your best bet. They don't hassle you over bullshit and are good people.

To: 
Date received: April 23, 2008
Subject: 

Hi, Jason --

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you -- my week has been pretty hectic. Hope all is well with you. Perhaps we could do soomething on Saturday afternoon...? Let me know what you think!

Take care --

-Zee

4/25/08 5:01 AM
jaseprobst

4: This one lives about 100 miles away, but looks (almost) worth the drive. I still have never dated an Asian. Is there something to it I don't know? Anyways, she sent me an email and looks very attractive. I replied back but haven't heard from her in a couple days. She's on the left. This pic is pretty cool, tho. Makes you wonder if there are tons of gorgeous Asian rotties out there, frolicking around in nighties looking good. All the paragraph breaks below are a problem....but I can't seem to fix it. Bear with me, my brothers.

She just winked back at you!

I really like this one. I would hit this like Lt. William Calley.

One thing that never did it for me, with women of Asian descent, was they are kinda flat. I think that's not the case here, at least for me.

4/25/08 5:02 AM
jaseprobst

Blah.

I just turned up Slayer.
4/25/08 5:02 AM
jaseprobst

5: This one is in her forties, and I actually met her on another date with her friend a couple weeks ago. She used to live in LA during the butt-rock era and while that is cool, I wonder if she banged a bunch of those dudes. She knew the Crue and all those cats. I'm not sure if I want to go to bat after Tommy Lee. However, she hits me back and is down for a drink sometime and she's way into TMAs...i asked her how her clinch game was and she told me this in reply (she put me in some dorky TMA armbar when I told her goodbye when we met).

Hey - cool - id love to see a counter arm bar. if you go slow and controlled - no one gets hurt. its when people screw around and resist that their arms get broken. its ok i can take it- have to spar with 3rd degree blackbelts all the time. just dont cold cock me in the face or i'll have to kajukempo you in the nuts. hahaha. just kidding. i dont hurt anyone - unless absolutely neccessary.- just love to train and work on my skills and speed.

thanks for the info on the fight- ias for getting together - yeah sometime for sure- life gets really busy crazy when kids get out of school - we start waterskiing on weekends and taking vacations - etc.

take care

-J

She looks like prime Cougar. However I would have to be careful on this one. Why is she single and yet hot?

This is a prime shot of her LA years hanging out with metal dudes. Obviously, it is a cause for concern. As the Valtrex ad states, "It's all about suppresion."

4/25/08 5:04 AM
jaseprobst

Went on date last Saturday with this girl after a lot of fun banter. She was a LOT thicker than her pics looked. Cute face but those pics were at least three years and 20 lbs. ago. I don't think she was too enthused over me either. We chatted for an hour and split, mutually relieved, methinks. Too bad because I thought she might be a pretty great lead. But she was just too thick. I don't think she thought much of me either but she was nice enough to not be rude about it.

6: This one is a real wild card. Lives a very short drive away, early 20s, and sent me a random email outta the blue. It's funny as you get older, you really DO get turned on by the mere youth of women. Especially when they're a tad forward. Traded a couple emails but haven't heard back from her in a few days. In Internet time, that's a while.

To: 
Date received: April 16, 2008
Subject: Hello

I like your profile. I think you're cute and funny.

4/25/08 5:05 AM
jaseprobst

7: Got an email from this one. She is older but looks good and takes care of herself. Maybe I will hear back, or not. Older women bring advantages -- less BS and idealism, with more baggage and acumen. Who knows. Roll the dice, and let 'em tumble.

8: This one seems very nice and looks like she is in great shape. I'm a little ambiguous about chasing it because she's not super cute to me in the face but she does seem like a nice person. She called me today at work and I felt bad because I had to cut her off as I was slammed-busy. There is nothing sexier than an older woman that takes care of herself, tho.

4/25/08 5:15 AM
jaseprobst

9: This last one is maybe the best. She seems pretty well off, and I was kinda bored and aggressive because what the hell. I had nothing else important  to do tonite but surf the OG. She sent me this:

To: 
Date received: April 24, 2008
Subject: 

Yes, you look like a very serious man indeed. I also take it you enjoy the martial arts (liked that ninja pose) and perhaps basement spelunking? (okay writer boy - feel free to butcher my spelling on the one.) But really, you seem like someone who knows how to have a good time. What would you say if I told you I'm a closet NY Times Crossword Puzzle junkie but my latest read was some trashy sex novel I can't even remember the name of? Talk to you soon, K?

Jasmine

I sent her a response about the superego vs. the id and we chatted some good stuff after that, mostly involving Faulkner, repressed drives and scented lotions. It pays to read Tom Wolfe.

I'm working on next weekend to get together with her. There is a small but very potent slice of older women who dig younger literary dudes. I will keep you posted, of course.

Well that's it. I have to get back to serious business, which mostly involves turning up the Motorhead so my hippie, George McGovern-loving neighbors can enjoy it.

6/15/08 11:49 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get your trash out of here!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.