Edited: Apr 29 2008 12:00A

are you fucking retarded?

Thank you,
Le Shat
5/4/08 12:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
irishtony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is knowing how to think for yourself and not believing in a bunch of lies being retarded.
5/4/08 6:01 PM
WhitebeltLifer

when i think of conservatives i think of someone slapping the hand that tries to help them up from the mud.
5/4/08 9:21 PM
Le Shat

LMAO at the same tired leftist rhetoric from 59 years ago...and you boys actually believe it! the experiment failed, ladies.
5/4/08 11:44 PM
irishtony

Typical communist….. I mean conservative response. Can’t make any arguments based on fact or logic so they have to blurt out some incoherent B.S. showing how truly ignorant they are.
5/5/08 7:45 AM
Le Shat

So now the right is somehow linked with the lefty communist and you are using "logic" and thinking for yourself? LOL, it's a good thing you want the government to take care of your problems, you seem incapable. At least be man enough to take responsiblity for the history of lefty failures...USSR, China, Cuba, Italy, etc.....ahhh who am I kidding, if you were man enough you'ld be conservative.
5/5/08 4:25 PM
irishtony

Following a propaganda machine makes you a sheep not a man.

And the patriot act looks like something out of the communist manifesto to me.
5/5/08 6:33 PM
WhitebeltLifer

as a country we are precocious teenagers. we benefit from not having fought 2 world wars on our land. we benefited from helping rebuild europe. knowing that those benefits would not hold us over very long we built a military complex which is not sustainable at the level its at. we need to keep taking from others to keep it fed. even if we remain successful with it we are going to run out of places to steal from.

our system is a brick falling from 40,000ft. because we are so high people think we are flying. others think that when we get close enough to the ground the system will figure out how to make a brick sprout wings.

the left says, "why dont we try to fly now? why put off till tomorrow what we can do today?" the right says, "lets get rich now and not only let someone else figure it out later, but F them if what we are doing today will make it even harder for them."
5/6/08 7:35 AM
Le Shat

lol at falling back on the sheep comment. You realize all you've done is regurgitate DNC rhetoric?, while ignorning the historical facts? You're kind of 1/3 parrot and 1/3 sheep, with the spine of a squid...in other words, a young liberal.

LOL @ whitebelt...yes we steal from the world..not like our economic success supports countries around the world...unreal.
5/6/08 11:22 AM
WhitebeltLifer

le shat(is that french?), you are going to need to work a little harder to keep me in this. right now this is an archetype of a troll.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.