UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Question about Obama.....

4/30/08 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: Apr 30 2008 12:00A
BubbleBass -

But bitching about other people discussing is a productive use of time? Get off your high horse ABE - the threads you start all have one thing in common and that is that they are ALL a waste of time. The OG is a waste of time - you just don't like what people are talking about and you want to silence them.

LOL @ the hypocrisy of you showing up in ALL of my threads, moaning about the same lame tired bullshit you always moan about, which is basically trying to pick a fight for nothing. You know I don't give a shit one way or another and I know you'll be bored without me, the difference is that I never post to anything you write and only respond to you if you respond to me. Talk about being in somebody's head. I DARE you to avoid anything I write for a month. DARE.

4/30/08 12:30 PM
jaseprobst
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Abe I wouldn't worry about it. Obama can overcome pretty much anything the Clintons throw at him.

he has "the magic."

I bet my buddy a steak dinner Obama would still get the nom.

I'm that confident in the guy.

And I'm still voting for McCain. But charisma is charisma.
4/30/08 12:31 PM
ABE FROMAN

HombreMurcielago - stop crying abe

Stop replying to me...ever.

4/30/08 12:33 PM
ABE FROMAN

Obsess

4/30/08 12:35 PM
ABE FROMAN

4/30/08 12:36 PM
ABE FROMAN

4/30/08 12:42 PM
jaseprobst
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wholeheartedly disagree with BubbleBass. I look forward to and enjoy exchanges of ideas with Abe, and his threads are pretty thought-provoking.
4/30/08 12:45 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass - 

But start a thread saying people SHOULDN'T be talking about this or that and I might go ahead and comment.

You are such a transparent hypocrite ABE - you say you don't want to talk about politics but in just about every Obama thread I open today I see your name and your posts.

I am sorry you feel inferior talking about politics ABE - I am sorry that you know that your ability to say what you believe and defend it is so weak that just have to say "I don't talk politics on this board" - instead you just complain about people who do.

This is about the third time I can remember you starting a thread bitching about "too many political threads" and each and everytime it has really just been "too many negative Obama threads". You don't even have the integrity to honestly say what you are objecting to. You are a disgrace ABE.

It's hilarious to hear you talk about 'integrity' when most everything that you post is an outright lie. Lie #1 above is that you 'remember me posting 3 threads when I clearly posted in another thread that I had posted 3 threads. You either have a miraculous memory, are a complete stalker and follow-up too much on me, or you're lying. Second: The last one I made wasn't Obama related because Obama has been doing well up to this point, so that's another lie. Third, the difficulty you have understanding me is the same you have in keeping with the truth, you NEED to have an enemy on 'the other side' and I refuse to play that game. That pisses you off and gets under your skin because you want to believe you have an idea of what I think.

The only thing you can REALLY be sure of is that I think your identification of yourself through the political system is pathetic.

I'm not like you.

4/30/08 12:46 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I don't discuss politics with this board, it's not a productive use of time. I think we all have an idea where we stand and why, so no need to debate something that will never go anywhere. Complete waste of time."

Translation - I support Obama because he's black and I'm racist, and don't know how to defend my position anymore then that. Even though there is really very little difference between Obama and Hillary and even McCain and Bush for that matter(all political whores) I will only defend Obama only when the forum goes nuts talking about issues...in a highly hypocritical manner.
4/30/08 12:46 PM
Joe Ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UWE is correct.
4/30/08 12:51 PM
ABE FROMAN

bryanand - Translation - I support Obama because he's black and I'm racist, and don't know how to defend my position anymore then that. Even though there is really very little difference between Obama and Hillary and even McCain and Bush for that matter(all political whores) I will only defend Obama only when the forum goes nuts talking about issues...in a highly hypocritical manner.

Translation: If I were racist I would have no problem calling some of you what would be appropriate, including you. Based on what's written here I'd be fully in the right.

And LOL @ STILL thinking you know who I support.

You people have to have your enemy.

4/30/08 1:13 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass - 

ABE "The Victim" FROMAN - no one understands him but he understands everyone.

The turth of the matter is ABE is an attention whore and threads like these are where he gets his best attention.

I fully expect ABE to call anyone who disagrees with him in this thread a racist before it is all over. Same shit, different day for ABE.

If my best attention is from someone who knows the subject matter of most of the threads I post, can recall what I've written over the course of several months, and is constantly attempting to get said attention from me I'll pass.

It's an absolute NEED for you, but of course nobody is supposed to say it's a black thing, only you can do that. We go from spam, to Obama and now everybody is racist. Leave it to you to map out the conversation so that you can take offense for something that hasn't been said.

Typical. Next up, 'ABE says Obama's pastor is right'!

You should just make another screen name, pretend to be black and argue with yourself.

I'm not going to play your enemy game, nor are you going to pretend to know what I believe.

4/30/08 1:19 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass - 

No ABE I will not pretend to know what you believe and the truth is you don't have the courage to tell anyone.

'Anyone' or you and your ilk? Some people on this board know EXACTLY what I think because I've spoken to them.

It's just you.

4/30/08 1:33 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass -

You are kind of like Obama - you will only talk about what you think in hushed tones inside closed rooms when you think no one else can hear. Just another thing you have in common with white supremists ABE.

No - it ain't just me ABE - you don't want the vast majority of people on this board to know what you really think because you know what the reaction would be.

LOL @ me being like Obama. The bodybuilding, MMA-ing, badboy version....LMAO

LOL @ your 'white supremist' reference. Strawman much?

LOL @ me giving a shit about what people on this board think and not remaking my identity because of politics. So pathetic.

Oh, and nice reverse-psychology. NOT

4/30/08 1:40 PM
ABE FROMAN

Cadillac_Jones - 

"To be fair, if a bunch of identical McCain threads showed up I'd make the same thread about him."

Yeah, sure you would.  LOL.

I thought we were done, old man.

4/30/08 1:45 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass - 

ABE - do you think the US government created the AIDS virus?

BubbleBass - do you believe black people think that? Should I as well?

4/30/08 1:52 PM
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Let's not pretend we're sparring politically either, it's not NEARLY as important to me as it is you.

Not true. 

Obama: "I can no more disown him (Wright)...            rufus            OtherGround Forum           

Go Obama!            rufus            OtherGround Forum            7 minutes ago

ABE FROMAN Defends Obama            rufus            OtherGround Forum            1 hour ago

Obama is Offensive to Nice Pennsylvanians!            rufus            PoliticalGround            14 days ago

TheGarv is Obama!            rufus            OtherGround Forum            14 days ago

B. Hussein Obama Family Picture            rufus            PoliticalGround            25 days ago

Earth Divided Over Clinton/Obama            rufus            PoliticalGround            3/29/08 8:20 AM

Barack Obama = Black O-Rama?            rufus            OtherGround Forum           3/19/08 3:23 PM

Damning New Anti-Obama Ad (vid)            rufus            OtherGround Forum            3/19/08 2:09 PM

4/30/08 2:00 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass -

And yet - Rev. Wright believes it  as well as others - I would hope that you have enough sense to not believe it ABE, but sense isn't something you really display a lot of....

Do you find answering questions with questions to be effective at helping you to avoid giving answers?

Do you find that coloring your entire world with 'World News Tonight' eyeglasses make you think any more clearly?

Things important to ABE today:

More calories.

Is the chicken thawed yet?

I'm almost done with 3 projects.

Need another protein shake?

Things important to Bubblebass:

Reverand Wright

4/30/08 2:09 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass -

You are a coward ABE - you keep eating your chicken and drinking your protein shakes ABE. Good luck with that MMA career - oh wait I mean the hip hop career.

Why don't you just tell us how you need to go wash the dishes before your girlfriend gets home? That would get you out of actually answering anything again ABE.

LOL - what a bitch you are ABE. Seriously.

You sound upset.

4/30/08 2:23 PM
ABE FROMAN

They are already clean.

4/30/08 2:27 PM
ABE FROMAN

Maybe one day I can be a stay at-home dad like you.

4/30/08 2:28 PM
Up With Evil
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ladies please!  You can both marry Obama!*

*Offer only good in Utah, some restrictions apply

4/30/08 2:30 PM
ABE FROMAN

LMAO

4/30/08 2:40 PM
ABE FROMAN

BubbleBass -

And waste that DeVry education ABE? LOL! Don't do it man! We really need people to reimage hard drives because that shit is like wicked complicated.

I'm actually kind of sad that I wasted a future of holding up offensive signs, thus ruining any harrassment I could potentially perform against professional Baseball players and hockey teams.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.