UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> essential fatty acids make me weak and tired

5/1/08 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Perry H
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/08 1:29 PM

I hear all the time that essential fatty acids are good for you. One thing I hear is that they can improve your cardio and muscle recovery, but for me that's not true. If I eat fish, spiurulina, or EFA supplements more than two days in a row I loose all my stength and I can barely run without feeling fatigue. Actually the first day I'll try them I'll feel great, but it wears off and then I feel like crap. I really am curious why this is. I always made sure the fish was from a clean area, bought certified organic spirulina, or bought EFA supps from fish caught very deep. I did't overdo it either. Just last week I only ate fish (no other efa foods) a few times and still I noticed the effects. I guess I have to stay away from EFA's but I have no idea why I get this reaction. Anyone know or know where I could find out?thanks,Perry
8/13/08 11:00 PM
SJFou

Maybe your allergic to fish - does the same thing happen when you take EPO or Olive Oil etc...
8/14/08 4:33 AM
Kirkor Papasian

the only thing i can think of is allergy to fish.

something like efa's that are good for you and needed for survival, shouldnt ever make you feel sick.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.