UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> essential fatty acids make me weak and tired

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/1/08 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Perry H
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/08 1:29 PM

I hear all the time that essential fatty acids are good for you. One thing I hear is that they can improve your cardio and muscle recovery, but for me that's not true. If I eat fish, spiurulina, or EFA supplements more than two days in a row I loose all my stength and I can barely run without feeling fatigue. Actually the first day I'll try them I'll feel great, but it wears off and then I feel like crap. I really am curious why this is. I always made sure the fish was from a clean area, bought certified organic spirulina, or bought EFA supps from fish caught very deep. I did't overdo it either. Just last week I only ate fish (no other efa foods) a few times and still I noticed the effects. I guess I have to stay away from EFA's but I have no idea why I get this reaction. Anyone know or know where I could find out?thanks,Perry
8/13/08 11:00 PM
SJFou

Maybe your allergic to fish - does the same thing happen when you take EPO or Olive Oil etc...
8/14/08 4:33 AM
Kirkor Papasian

the only thing i can think of is allergy to fish.

something like efa's that are good for you and needed for survival, shouldnt ever make you feel sick.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.