UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> The true problem with Barack Obama

5/3/08 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
isaidwzzzzzup
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many believe Barack Obama is going to be the next president of the United States. The question remaining is; will white working class Americans vote for a black presidential nominee.

Guess what? That is not the issue with this man. The problem is the voting people of the United States will not put their faith in someone who has so much in question in regards to their true beliefs. Americans are patriots, and we do not want an anti American running this country.

Facts:
- Barack attended an anti American church for almost twenty years. Barack denies he had knowledge of his preachers views. What a liar. This is a Harvard and Columbia educated man. Dumb looks are free does not fly when you are running for the presidency of the United States.

- Barack Obamas wife believes that all white people are racist. She states this is her thesis."I will always be black first and a student second." Do you think he would marry someone who had such drastically different views?

- Barack Obabama was trying to perpetuate the victimization of white working class people in Pennsylvania. The white people outright rejected this. The people of PA do not want to stoop to the level victimization as various other groups of people. - Pride!

Barack is running on change which is in fact true. What is he going to change? I hear a lot of "ra ra yes we can" in his speeches and not a lot of stuff I like. The way he gets the crowd going it reminds of how Hitler would hypnotize people with his speeches. Lets blindly follow this well spoken man?
5/3/08 7:30 PM
mister deez
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better than the "patriot" currently in office.
5/3/08 7:40 PM
caleb
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isaidwzzzzup is 100% correct. You pretty much said all the things I do not like about him. I will be voting for Mccain.
5/3/08 7:42 PM
MisterFixit
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FACT
5/3/08 7:55 PM
isaidwzzzzzup
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

faixa rua check my join date stupid.

This may be a controversial issue but to dismiss the points made as a "troll" shows your unwillingness/inability to discuss various points of views. Better yet, maybe the "facts" scared you off.
5/3/08 8:05 PM
Jack Carter
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Many believe Barack Obama is going to be the next president of the United States. The question remaining is; will white working class Americans vote for a black presidential nominee."

Many don't believe that Barak Obama is going to be the next president & the question is will Obama get overwhelming support outside of the black community who is voting based complete on race and race alone?
5/3/08 8:06 PM
MisterFixit
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope
5/3/08 8:09 PM
isaidwzzzzzup

Edited: 05/03/08 8:14 PM
'
5/3/08 8:09 PM
attjack

IF McCain had a chance he wouldn't look so shitty in the polls despite the fact that Obama has been getting hammered by the press for weeks.
5/3/08 8:12 PM
banco

"Many don't believe that Barak Obama is going to be the next president & the question is will Obama get overwhelming support outside of the black community who is voting based complete on race and race alone?"

This claim would make more sense if Blacks haven't been a rock solid democratic constituency since the civil rights era. When blacks start voting overwhelmingly for a black republican over a white democrat then maybe you could say they were voting on race alone.
5/3/08 8:12 PM
isaidwzzzzzup

McCain is up 6 points in the polls.

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08gen.htm

The GOP hasn't even brought out their dirt on him yet.
5/3/08 8:20 PM
attjack

Edited: 05/03/08 8:28 PM
" McCain is up 6 points in the polls."

Here's the average of reputable polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

It's clear that in this climate that is currently completely free and clear for McCain, and very hostile toward Obama, that McCain's inability to hold even a slight edge over Obama shows that he's an an extremely weak candidate. It's undeniable.
5/3/08 8:42 PM
Trust
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're all weak.  I never thought I'd see worse candidates than Kerry/Bush, but I was wrong.

I was wrong.

5/3/08 8:44 PM
Shawn C

In related news, Obama won in the Guam caucuses today, by only 7 votes!
5/3/08 9:04 PM
Jack Carter
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This claim would make more sense if Blacks haven't been a rock solid democratic constituency since the civil rights era. When blacks start voting overwhelmingly for a black republican over a white democrat then maybe you could say they were voting on race alone."

When you have more blacks running to the polls just to vote for a black candidate, then we're dealing with raced-based voting.

The problem is not that whites won't vote for a black man - it's that the blacks will give Barak overwhelming support even when he not proposing a single policy that will do anything for the black community or to bridge the gap between any racial divides that remain in this country.

Lets not forget that Hillary is also a woman, so this has many men and even some women queasy about giving her theiir vote to be commander in chief
5/3/08 9:11 PM
isaidwzzzzzup

McCain is also going to pick up 15% of voters just because he's white. The polls may not recognize this since people wont admit they wont vote for a black candidate.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9761.html
5/3/08 9:23 PM
jimmy23
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@ the weak political troll

you need to practice your chops a bit

5/3/08 9:24 PM
isaidwzzzzzup

Explain "chops" plz.
5/3/08 9:26 PM
Jack Carter

isaidwzzzzzup - McCain is also going to pick up 15% of voters just because he's white. The polls may not recognize this since people wont admit they wont vote for a black candidate.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9761.html

I just read the entire article and the poll didn't say anything about Barak losing 15% of the white vote. All the poll showed was that 8% of whites were uncomfortable voting for Barak. This is most likely white republican voters anyway, so the end result would be nominal at best.
5/3/08 9:42 PM
attjack

word
5/3/08 9:52 PM
isaidwzzzzzup

"I don’t know if 8 percent sounds high or low to you, but I was amazed that 8 percent of respondents were willing to admit this to a pollster. And I figure that the true figure is much higher."

People aren't going to admit it.

The decorated war hero is going to be our next president.
5/3/08 9:54 PM
Jack Carter

"but I was amazed that 8 percent of respondents were willing to admit this to a pollster."

Why? They are anonymous. Again, these are most likely white republicans who will vote for McCain regardless of who he's up against so the data is utterly meanngless
5/3/08 9:57 PM
attjack

Edited: 05/03/08 10:43 PM
"People aren't going to admit it. "

Why would they not admit it in an anonymous poll? Not only do you not have your facts straight, but your analysis is way, way off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.