UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> Oh Canada!

5/4/08 1:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AGJ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's go baby!!! ...Bring on Malkin and Crosby!

5/4/08 2:17 AM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is wiman flipping me off with his non-middle finger?

Anyways, not sure how big a flyers fan you are, but no way they win the Cup. They couldn't beat Detroit, Dallas, or SJ. East is practically playing for runner up.
5/4/08 11:19 AM
icedog11
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, king/dictator 4 life

they are the hot team with the hot goalie, Flyers to the cup if they can  match the offense of the Pens.

5/4/08 3:46 PM
AGJ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

huge flyers fan ever since i was a little kid......ask JHR and Crazyhook.....used to post here but with the flyers finishing last in everything in 07 it was hard to come here.. :)

but i think they are one of the hottest teams right now and Biron is playing out of his mind......

we beat the pens 5 out of 8 times this year and finished the year with a shutout against them.....

Flyers can beat detroit.....the redwings went to seven games in the first round so their are defintely beatable...flyers would beat the stars....and i dont think SJ will make it so they are irrelavent...

Arias

5/4/08 5:05 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AGJ - huge flyers fan ever since i was a little kid......ask JHR and Crazyhook.....used to post here but with the flyers finishing last in everything in 07 it was hard to come here.. :)

but i think they are one of the hottest teams right now and Biron is playing out of his mind......

we beat the pens 5 out of 8 times this year and finished the year with a shutout against them.....

Flyers can beat detroit.....the redwings went to seven games in the first round so their are defintely beatable...flyers would beat the stars....and i dont think SJ will make it so they are irrelavent...

Arias

Detroit's 1st round went 6 games. If Detroit and Flyers met in the finals it would be 1997 all over again I'm afraid. Watch Maltby rack up the points again from the start.
5/4/08 9:24 PM
AGJ

please dont bring back memories of 97.....it still haunts me......red wings are the last team i want to see...

5/5/08 5:46 PM
bruddahoodaman
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went thru the roof after that goal. Man,  you'll never see a wings team that good again. I wish they would have won it a few years earlier so dino could have won it.

5/5/08 9:24 PM
AGJ

cold man..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.