UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> My aunt just died

5/7/08 6:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FloridaStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got a call about 20 mins ago from my cousin who is like a brother and his mom was more like a mom to me. She had her Gallbladder removed yesterday, they gave her medication and sent her home.

She was in pain the entire night till 2pm today when it became to much. The ambulance got lost, she ended up having a heart attack after they final found the place. She died in the ambulance.

Is there anything that can be done? 4 years ago my gf's father went in to the same hospital for a headache. They gave him pain killers sent him home. He ended up a vegetable
after having an aneurysm four hours later.

Any advice here? thanx
5/10/08 9:30 PM
seg
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Impossible to say, but your cousin could have a claim for medical malpractice.  He may want to see a plaintiff's attorney.  These kinds of cases are very fact intensive, so it's not possible to just give a blanket answer.

5/11/08 10:31 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to hear that. That really sucks. If it happened in FL, depending on the area, I might know a few really good Plaintiff's Attorneys.
5/12/08 9:54 AM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/12/08 9:55 AM
consider mourning a little more before hiring a guy who'll chase another doctor out of the career field to get his 30%

or you can call one and ask him to meet you at the funeral home.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.