UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Rush Limbaugh hates America

5/8/08 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tomato Can
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is taking credit for Hillary's big win in Indiana, saying that his "Operation Chaos" plan to send conservatives to Democratic primaries to vote for Hillary is what did it. What a pathetic douchebag. Is this what democracy is supposed to be about? Voting for a candidate you hate just to mess with the opposing party's primary system? Does that fat, drug-addled fuck have no shame at all?
5/8/08 12:49 PM
Le Shat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

considering the shit libs pulled in Florida you should STFU and STFD. Politics is war by other means.

Le Shat
5/8/08 12:50 PM
GenErick

He's got people like you listening. That's his main goal, A very large audience.
Le Shat

Tomato Can
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/08 12:50 PM
"considering the shit libs pulled in Florida you should STFU and STFD. Politics is war by other means."

Do tell, Shatstain.
5/8/08 12:51 PM
FastAndBulbous

Congrats on Hillary's big wins in places where she was the only candidate on the ballot. Rush Limbaugh had nothing to do with that.
5/8/08 12:52 PM
Tomato Can

"He's got people like you listening. That's his main goal, A very large audience."

He doesn't have me listening. I read this on MSNBC.
5/8/08 12:53 PM
Le Shat

Good lord, I hope you're not old enough to vote.
5/8/08 12:53 PM
e. kaye

Tomato Can-You aren't serious are you?    

Gore tried to steal the Presidency.  It is all well documented at this point.

5/8/08 12:54 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*ducks question*

5/8/08 12:55 PM
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, just wow

5/8/08 12:56 PM
Willybone
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voting for a candidate you hate just to mess with the opposing party's primary system?
Nothing new.
A friend of mine told me he (and his whole family) has been doing this for every election for decades. It's a way of life for them.
5/8/08 12:58 PM
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willybone - Voting for a candidate you hate just to mess with the opposing party's primary system?

Nothing new.

A friend of mine told me he (and his whole family) has been doing this for every election for decades. It's a way of life for them.

Have they been encouraging millions of others to do the same through national media? Then gloating about their subversion of Democracy? Rush is a hypocritical ass-stain. But his tactics are fail anyway.

5/8/08 1:00 PM
Le Shat

lol @ subversion of Deomcracy, they have every right to vote.

Where as algore tried to change standards after the vote, discount the military vote and used a pr company to call voters and claim it was grass roots complaint. Not a peep from you then. Shocker.
5/8/08 1:00 PM
balloon knotter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rush is selling advertising, coffee mugs, and talent on loan from god desk chairs.

he is a huckster, nothing more. if the monday night football gig had worked out he would've never muttered another word of political talk on radio.
5/8/08 1:01 PM
Tomato Can

"Gore tried to steal the Presidency. It is all well documented at this point."

Demanding a recount as provided for by Florida law = Stealing the Presidency??
5/8/08 1:02 PM
Govnor

Rush is entertaining. But taking "credit" for that is laughable....which I guess is why he is entertaining!

balloon knotter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Le Shat - lol @ subversion of Deomcracy, they have every right to vote.

Where as algore tried to change standards after the vote, discount the military vote and used a pr company to call voters and claim it was grass roots complaint. Not a peep from you then. Shocker.

this goes both ways. don't forget teh republican party staffers showing up claiming to be outraged citizens and making such a disturbance that the vote counting was stopped.
Willybone
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have they been encouraging millions of others to do the same through national media?
No, his soapbox was much smaller but he did advocate it to anyone that would listen, even registered democrats.

I still think Rush is an asshole. I'd hate for anyone (especially himself) to give him any credit for originality in the idea.
5/8/08 1:05 PM
Le Shat

Edited: 05/08/08 1:05 PM
Spare me the crying. Libtards have harrassed Republican conventions, campaign centers, conservative speakers at universities etc..for years. We fire back with some hard tactics and you ladies cry? Get over it.
5/8/08 1:07 PM
FastAndBulbous

Yes, and Jesse Jackson went to Florida and assembled public protests of people who "didn't think their votes had been counted."

"If you think your vote wasn't counted, come down to the courthouse with us!"

And I kept waiting to hear on the news - and never heard - someone ask, "How would anyone know if their vote wasn't counted?"
5/8/08 1:07 PM
Tomato Can

So I take it you all agree that Rush hates America, given your justifications for his actions amount to little more than half-assed diversionary tactics.
5/8/08 1:15 PM
Le Shat

I take it you are incapable of dealing with the facts and your own hypocrisy.
5/8/08 1:16 PM
Tomato Can

You take it wrong.
5/8/08 1:24 PM
Le Shat

I've reviewed this thread and declare you OWNED by Operation Chaos. FACT.

SNAP!
THAT JUST HAPPENED!
Le Shat

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.