UnderGround Forums

MLBGround >> Haren/Bedard for Gagne a fair trade?!

5/9/08 11:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CaptainPlanet
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So in my private fantasy league, this trade was allowed (I suspect I was the only one who vetoed) and I questioned how many people were actually paying attention to the league to which I was responded: "Dude I have been in fantasy sports for twenty years and I have learned that stupid trades are one thing but unfair is something else. Like collusion. To me this trade was stupid but nothing to veto. And don't lump us all in the same boat that we aren't paying attention. All but two of us make regular moves!" My reply to this was: "Apparently your 20 years of fantasy sports has led you to believe that saves and sbs are the most important stats in the game. I'm sorry, but 2 SP's with super low eras and whips, not to mention the fact that Bedard could be 4-0 with a little more run support are WAY more valuable than a gas can closer who's better days are behind him. Stupid and unfair, there's no justifying such an atrocious trade" What do you guys think of the situation?
5/10/08 2:47 AM
Cousin Eddie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most obvious case of collusion I've ever seen or heard of in fantasy sports.
5/20/08 10:23 AM
The Benefactor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised he responded at all.  I'd be pissed.  I'm in a league that before the season started someone traded Hafner for Willis, I thought that was bad. Obviously it turned out to not matter but I was mad about that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.