UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> Wendel Clark

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/11/08 12:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrColdCock
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WC17 we miss you.
5/13/08 12:04 AM
MrColdCock
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No love for Wendel?

Favorite sequence was at 2:26, leaves his feet to hit the flyer player, swings at player #2 from his knees and then goes toe to toe with Tocchet.

The full mount at 3:13 would have made Pat Smith proud.

One of the best edited hockey vids out there. Reminds me of the Wanderlei/Nirvana Sherdog vid from a few years back.
5/13/08 11:23 AM
Extendo
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure he was a lot of fun to watch and great with the kids.

He would always go to Pizza Hut with a couple other guys after the game and drink full pitchers of coke. Was always amazing with the fans. Borje Salming was awesome as well and lived right around the corner from me.
5/13/08 10:47 PM
bruddahoodaman
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as a wings fan, i hated that guy. looking back though, the reason I hated him was due to how hard he played and how good he was.
5/14/08 1:32 PM
Stryfer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wendel Clark was great.
5/16/08 11:54 AM
PingLagger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My favourite of all time, the only thing worth watching during the miserable 80s. *sigh*

Too bad there is no Wendel around on the current Leafs, I stopped watching after he retired.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.