UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Back from Florida and Pissed OFF!

5/11/08 10:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to plea the DUI case that ended in a mistrial a few months ago. I am so pissed off about this bullshit. The prosecutor fucked up again, played the video in a manner which was not permitted. I move for a mistrial, the Judge accuses me of misrepresenting. Judge lets in evidence that she had previously excluded.

It was completely fucked up. I wanted to push on with the trial, client and partner said no. We reserved our right to appeal certain issues, but the sentence reflected the fact that the Judge thought she might be overturned on the evidentiary issues. As such, the client got a real light sentence.

FUCK!
5/12/08 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cookie Monster
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck it... its the client's call. It sucks to have a case you have prepped for plead out.

I call that feeling of letdown, "Litigas Interruptus". Wash your hands of the Litigas Interruptus and move on the the next one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.