UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Customer Service

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

John, Thank you so much for the kind words. One of the things that irks me so much about 'our' planet these days, is just how lazy people are are and how customer service abroad pretty much sucks... Im in Orlando teaching at the High Liability conference staying at a classy Hilton Resort, the service here sucks at every level, Im aghast with the front desk, the customer relations etc... Travelling so much, perhaps Im more in tune to what its means to be treated as a real person, but to tell you the truth, Ive always been concerned with 'relations' and thats specifically why my system is behaviroally based, and deliberatly injects the emotion/psychological... Travelling 250 days a year I still work after my family is asleep, and if the phone rings, I answer, as CEO I recognize that and remind myself that 'I' built a company from scratch and while I have a staff and adjuncts instructors etc I still took out the garbage last week!! :-) Leaders who sit back and get fat cannot understand their clients or their staff - you pull a string from the front, not the middle, tip of the SPEAR as it were. Thanks so much again for noticing, and for taking the time to post. Its important to know that our effort is noticed. Sincerely, Tony
BPT

I think that we all know that Tony Blauer is the best at what he does. I have several of his products, and I am amazed at the information that is contained in each of them. But, as the following paragraphs illustrate, I would like to share with everyone Tony's professionalism and his dedication to his products. I recently ordered Tony's SPEAR system tapes as well as the metal edge audio tape package. I received my package two days later. I torn throught the envolope with the same eagerness as my son tears through his presents on Christmas morning. I took out my SPEAR tapes, but was unable to locate my audio tapes. I immediately called to inquire about my missing tapes. I was greeted by a gentleman on the other line who seemed anxious to solve this problem. About half way through the conversation, the gentleman asked where I was calling from. I let him know, and he said that was great and then went on to tell me that it was Tony. I asked "THE Tony?" "Yep". So, here's this "guy" that has created his own self defense method, travels all over the world giving seminars, and is one of the most respected persons in the martial arts world answering the phone, taking orders and answering questions! To say the least, as Tony can confrim, I was a little surprised. I have worked in customer service for most of my life, and for all of the companies that I have worked for, NEVER have I worked for one that the CEO, owner, etc. has manned the phones taking orders or answering questions. This might just be me, but my confidence level, which was high enough to begin with, in Tony Blauer's products, sky rocketed. This to me was the definition of standing behind your product and customer service. Tony, I want to thank you for your readiness and eagerness to take care of this and to let you know that two days later, yesterday as a matter of fact, I received my audio tapes, which I haven't stopped listening to since. Sincerely, John Truskey BPT1@excite.com
mkirk

Tony Blauer, the Dave Thomas of self-defense. :-) P.S. The service at the Hilton, did suck!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.