5/25/08 5:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cp31
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good rant.
5/25/08 5:59 AM
MightMakesRight
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That despicable cunt can fuck off.
5/25/08 6:26 AM
Vantagepoint

It sounds so fake and rehearsed.
5/25/08 6:49 AM
Chocolate Shatner
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

while obviously rehearsed (what isn't on a cable TV "news" show?), I do think Olbermann is dead on, but in different ways. The media and the voters have forgiven Billary Clinton for so many things that would have sunk any other politician. Yet, this may just be a straw that breaks the camel's back of many of the remaining superdelegates. They won't go near Clinton now, with her ability to make verbal comments that make George W. Bush seem witty, tactful and erudite.
5/25/08 9:24 AM
Trust
583 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stand Hillary, but I have seen the vid of her making the statement.  People are seriously overreacting.  She was pointing out historic events that affected past campaings as reasons for her staying in the race.  She was defending her decision to continue campaigning, and I think she is feeling the heat and is getting a bit desperate.   Olberman is a retarded blowhard who's audience has an average IQ equal to room temperature. 

5/25/08 11:41 AM
mpthief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so she should stay in the race in case Obama or her gets assassinated?

what a retard lol?!
5/25/08 11:52 AM
RANDY ERICKSON
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right on but damn someone needs to give him DECAF.
5/25/08 12:20 PM
jimmy23
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant beleive that THIS is what maks people turn away from her when she freaking straight out lied about being shot at in Bosnia. That incident is what removed all of my doubts as to whether she should be president

5/25/08 3:15 PM
Bones
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, this guy is a little over the top on theatrics.  It's obvious he's trying hard to copy the old 60's newscasters who did that.

5/25/08 3:37 PM
KneeStriker

hahaha, holy shit kieth went off on that dumb bitch. good shit
5/25/08 6:44 PM
Chocolate Shatner
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jimmy23 -  I cant beleive that THIS is what maks people turn away from her when she freaking straight out lied about being shot at in Bosnia. That incident is what removed all of my doubts as to whether she should be president

While I agree with you, I call attention to my above comment, and something Olberman said. Basically, it seems the voters did forgive her for her Bosnia comment. Why? I don't know, I turned against Billary long, long ago. But, it is just one more example of her pettiness and desperation. I swear she's almost at the point of "If I can't win, I'm going to make sure Obama can't win either."
5/25/08 7:52 PM
bostjb
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think that fucking cunt thinks he can get the VP nod from Obama
5/26/08 12:20 PM
Dark Knight
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Olbermann?

Is he new to cable?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.