UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Tell me about Brazilian Men....

5/28/08 4:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cali_grrl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The good/bad and the ugly in regards to relationships.

I'm curious if given how much interaction there is here with Brazilians via BJJ if there are any solid opinions one way or the other.

Any broad generalizations, characteristics, etc that seem to apply??

:) Cali
5/28/08 12:28 PM
cali_grrl

Hmmmmm...girl ground just doesn't seem to have the traffic of the OG :(

Oh well.

Thought I would try!

:) Cali
5/28/08 3:26 PM
cthlcschlgrl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never dated one.

A friend of mine did.

My opinion is solely based on that........

They are flaky, they need to take showers, and they have 3 wives in different places.

You're welcome!

5/28/08 6:40 PM
ArmbarCity
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I encountered this same problem when I asked about Russian men (low traffic on the GG). Though the topic is suited here, you will likely need to post it on the OG for faster responses.

All I know about Brazilians is that their women are very jealous.

5/28/08 9:05 PM
FlashGordon2002

I heard they're total players.
5/29/08 1:35 PM
CavemanDave
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paging Faxia Rua....

6/2/08 2:11 AM
Weasling

Cali, I will be Brazilian if it pleases you. You're not a fetishist are ya?
6/2/08 3:58 PM
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/02/08 4:00 PM
More specific, what would you like to know? I am a Brazilian man from Rio.
6/4/08 2:36 AM
PersianKitty

Edited: 06/04/08 2:45 AM

My last roommate was Brazilian and she didn't have too many nice things to say about Brazilian men. She would say they love the ladies way TOO much and from what I noticed, she is right. I guess if you are not the jealous type, you would get along fabulously, but I wouldn't know personally.

:)

6/4/08 11:58 AM
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PersianKitty - My last roommate was Brazilian and she didn't have too many nice things to say about Brazilian men. She would say they love the ladies way TOO much and from what I noticed, she is right. I guess if you are not the jealous type, you would get along fabulously, but I wouldn't know personally.
:)

It all depends in the individual maturity and on the commitment level. In regards to what you mentioned this is universal. Overall, due to the fabulous weather in most part of the country, Brazilians tend to be very sensual people. It is normal to see man walking shirt less in the cities and women using little clothes. Also, Brazilians are seemed to have wonderful body shapes and the reason is that we walk a lot, unlike here in the US where most of us would take the car to go to the grocery store in the corner. When you meet a Brazilian, expect to be hugged and kissed on the face (this is a Brazilian thing) and we tend to call everybody “friend”. When I first got here in US, I scared some people away (I think I was way to friendly for the Americans). I hope it helps you ladies if you are looking for a Brazilian boy friend (No… I am not available) :o)
6/4/08 11:04 PM
PersianKitty

Judo, I hope you didn't take what I said as an insult. I actually love that about your culture. I'm Persian and we are pretty friendly like that as well. I think it's fabulous. I hate those stiff hand shakes.. :)

6/5/08 12:38 PM
judoinmotion

Edited: 06/05/08 2:27 PM
PersianKitty -  Judo, I hope you didn't take what I said as an insult. I actually love that about your culture. I'm Persian and we are pretty friendly like that as well. I think it's fabulous. I hate those stiff hand shakes.. :)

No, not at all. It’s just, a lot of times, we are missing understood. I am a type of guy who likes to hug other friendly people (men and women). If you know me and we meet somewhere I’ll give you a big hug. It took my American girl friend a while to get use to the way I am and she is often jealous. Maybe, that’s why Brazilian men have this reputation…
6/5/08 1:26 PM
Weasling

No different than any other horny man
11/25/08 10:59 AM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ true.
7/2/09 4:37 PM
Jons Forsberg

PersianKitty - My last roommate was Brazilian and she didn't have too many nice things to say about Brazilian men. She would say they love the ladies way TOO much a:)

it is true. At least for me it is, I'm 30 and can't settle down because I have this urge to have sex with every attractive woman that I see. I'll probably end up old and lonely.
7/2/09 4:45 PM
Jons Forsberg

Brazilian guys are a lot more aggressive in approaching women than american guys. American girls seem overwheelmed because I'm gonna be in their faces making absolutely no doubt about what my intentions are and that I'm not there just to be a friend.
8/13/09 4:52 AM
A_Butler
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Generally.... They believe that you're a better man if you have more than one woman. Through BJJ I've been around a ton of Brazilians and they really really really like the ladies.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.